Sons' sorrow

8 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:
It's nice to know that, despite us being rubbish for almost a full calendar year, we can still drive St Mirren supporters to the Caps Lock button emoji38.png
5c1d14ea4cbc9_Screenshot2018-12-21at16_28_28.thumb.png.c9ac1f5eb806390e1d2eaab2b4b85e47.png

At least we can take comfort in the fact they are having an absolute c**t of a season #karma

It's superb stuff, before they lost Ross they were "warning" the top flight to be afraid of them.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's superb stuff, before they lost Ross they were "warning" the top flight to be afraid of them.

They are tremendous entertainment with absolutely no middle ground. They're either going to hammer everyone in sight (I saw a few pre-season saying that fourth was a realistic aim this season - when was the last time they finished fourth in the top tier?!) or they are a shambles, and everyone (players, management, board, other fans) need to be sacked.

They're also wonderfully angry. I saw a man carry a child from near the back of the stand with the TV gantry in it down the front so he could shout at David Smith for stealing yards when he took a throw in. 

I'm not even ashamed to admit that I thoroughly enjoy visiting Black and White Army when they lose.