Sons' sorrow

52 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
54 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:
Mark Stewart will freaking love that.

Indeed. I don't imagine he'll hang around for very long if Aitken gets the job based on what I've heard.

What have you heard?

I’m still holding out hope that Stevie Aitken is appointed Stirling Manager ( [emoji85] ) but if not then I hope it is Murray.

Mark Stewart will freaking love that.

Indeed. I don't imagine he'll hang around for very long if Aitken gets the job based on what I've heard.

Oh, there is obviously a story here, what happened? Or what was alleged to have happened between the 2 of them?

Going by his performances over the past 4 months, any way of getting Stewart out the club is a good thing for The Binos [emoji23]

What have you heard?
That he's not Aitken's biggest fan, to put it kindly.

Oh, there is obviously a story here, what happened? Or what was alleged to have happened between the 2 of them?

Going by his performances over the past 4 months, any way of getting Stewart out the club is a good thing for The Binos [emoji23]
Stewart basically never got a sniff the 2nd of half of last season. He was by no means great for us but even when we were desperately chasing a goal or needing something upfront Aitken generally left him on the bench. There was a lot of chat about him not being fully fit etc but he was.

It was all a bit odd considering he was a regular to begin with. The same thing happened with Froxylias who also went from first team regular (and generally our only creative player) to being completely ignored in the run in.

I always found that Aitken had his favourites who would never be dropped, despite how shite they were performing. He was also prone to never giving certain players a chance despite how shite certain favourites were performing.

10 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

That he's not Aitken's biggest fan, to put it kindly.Stewart basically never got a sniff the 2nd of half of last season. He was by no means great for us but even when we were desperately chasing a goal or needing something upfront Aitken generally left him on the bench. There was a lot of chat about him not being fully fit etc but he was.

It was all a bit odd considering he was a regular to begin with. The same thing happened with Froxylias who also went from first team regular (and generally our only creative player) to being completely ignored in the run in.

I always found that Aitken had his favourites who would never be dropped, despite how shite they were performing. He was also prone to never giving certain players a chance despite how shite certain favourites were performing.

That is what infuriated me about him.He had/has  the ego the size of a house.He has a great deal..ah f**k it he is to blame for us being where we are NAMELY L1 and at the bottom of it.

32 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I never once mentioned the name of Rory Loy signing!

Not sure I can let you off there, snudger...

On 17/06/2018 at 14:29, the snudge said:

Half in the know. I don't know who but  got a few clues from. Someone in the know.  Striker aged 30 from the championship with around 50 top flight appearances who'll apparently "bang them in for fun in league 1". Reliable source or not I don't know but got me excited!! 

You knew fine well who it was :P

6 hours ago, lorenzo71 said:

I'd rather pick up a dose of the clap.

BTW enjoy your play-off battle in May ;)

Hey , if we are in the playoff  we've had a good season  , either way , and if we stay on the upside of you boys  being in the playoff is better than being 1 place below us