Sons' sorrow

A bit of negativity towards the possibility of Kyle Hutton re-signing. The fact that ICT, a full time team aiming for promotion, were interested in him speaks volumes.

I thought he got better and better as the season went on. Possibly he's one of these players who the majority of fans don't appreciate but managers and team-mates truly know the contribution he makes. A bit like the way Darren Fletcher was often viewed by Manchester United and Scotland fans. A defensive midfielder who does the basic "water carrying" duties, breaking up play before giving the ball to more creative team-mates.

Combine Hutton with a bit of creativity around him and he would be an excellent midfielder for a promotion push from League 1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw Moonster in Asda last week - it may have seemed like I just wasn’t concentrating and didn’t take it in until I had walked past...

But the truth is I was so filled with rage due to his brutal murder of this iconic thread, that I just to remove myself from the situation...

There would have been loafs of bread, baguettes and crumpets flying everywhere if I hadn’t.

9 minutes ago, bigmacDFC said:

I saw Moonster in Asda last week - it may have seemed like I just wasn’t concentrating and didn’t take it in until I had walked past...

But the truth is I was so filled with rage due to his brutal murder of this iconic thread, that I just to remove myself from the situation...

There would have been loafs of bread, baguettes and crumpets flying everywhere if I hadn’t.

I did notice you and thought you hadn't seen me :lol:

I was ready for battle, I had a Tiger Loaf and two tins of soup in my basket.