Sons' sorrow

To mr Balloch check the boy roys game time compared to other players and I think you will see it’s like the man said really good shame he never got a game run to see his potential as I think he could have doubled his goal tally  easy but again wee didn’t play to his potential by constant lump up the park tactics to nade. And the comment earlier I believe to be true that the boy is a striker not a winger and has been hearts under 20s top goal scorer for two years  such a shame wee didn’t put him in there when stewart was injured 

Edited by Rangeman

And wee always put down young players to our detriment sad our manager obviously likes old hasbeens is it not better developing young guys were going to get money for like Walsh but who else falls into that category?
To mr Balloch check the boy roys game time compared to other players and I think you will see it’s like the man said really good shame he never got a game run to see his potential as I think he could have doubled his goal tally  easy but again wee didn’t play to his potential by constant lump up the park tactics to nade. And the comment earlier I believe to be true that the boy is a striker not a winger and has been hearts under 20s top goal scorer for two years  such a shame wee didn’t put him in there when stewart was injured 
What seems to be your problem with Stevie? All your posts, once they have been deciphered by the smartest brains in britain, seem to criticise him and the team. Yeah everyone has an opinion but yours seems to be a relentless pursuit of why Stevie doesn't (didnt) play ally Roy and generally disgust for the team. I liked the look of Roy when I seen him but if Stevie doesn't fancy him he doesn't fancy him. Yes he done well for hearts under 20s, but many young players have done similar at U-20s and not cut it in the championship. Our own greg Morrison for one, Brophy wasn't great, Steven Ross (did he exist). Even ones like shankland at other clubs didn't exactly set the world alight even though they were highly sought after. Stevie may like older heads as they give him reliability which can be crucial in a relegation battle. Yes 12 months ago i was one of the many calling for Stevie to go but yet again, for the second season in a row, he got it right in January and kept us up. We traditionally do better 2nd half of the season so give it a rest and trust the manager to get it right again. If you love ally Roy so much go watch hearts u-20s (or whatever L1 club he goes to on loan and give us peace.

And wee always put down young players to our detriment sad our manager obviously likes old hasbeens is it not better developing young guys were going to get money for like Walsh but who else falls into that category?

Fairly astounding that you introduced yourself on here by ranting and raving about folk slagging players.

I'll be totally honest and say that Ally Roy up top for us in a 4-2-3-1 sounds like it would be an absolute disaster. He'd probably be decent enough in a two with a targetman type to run off, but there's no way we (wee...) could've played him there in our formation.

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I was just reading that myself. Really interesting stuff that's shot him up even further in my estimations. Delighted to hear that we're now a big team in Cyprus too! 

Never thought I'd see the day where Georgios Samaras was helping us sign players either :lol:

That's Lee Miller seemingly left Falkirk. Experienced, can play up top on his own, has a decent goal record at this level...

Absolutely aff signing him. For me he's done at this level and hasn't done a great deal for a few seasons now.

I'm all for signing an older pro who's still up to the job but Miller doesn't fall under that category IMO.

It's 'we'. FFS, my 10 year old nephew knows the difference between 'wee' and 'we'.

19 hours ago, Rangeman said:

Name them.

What youngsters have we put down who have gone on to do well after leaving Dumbarton?