Sons' sorrow

Just...wow. Extraordinary.  And, finally,  the indisputable evidence that Derek Lyle is indeed Leyland Palmer, and he was clearly possessed (by either Bob or possibly MD20/20) at time of alleged 'misunderstanding'.  
Twin-Peaks.jpg.93ff6db5a893db952ee8f5f4c7d383af.jpg
Our keeper is about as useful as the one armed man would be so Del Palmer would fit right in.

If Beanie doesn't sign after all this cock teasing I'll burn my season ticket

6 hours ago, squeezeboxson said:

This reeks of someone who had verbally agreed to come down to training tonight and sign but has pulled out of it last minute.

I hope I'm wrong but I now expect Iain Russell to be unveiled as an Airdrie player tomorrow or something like that.

I think if there was a major problem he wouldn't have posted the "Patience" thing. Airdrie have also signed Duffy and Carrick yesterday so I doubt they'll be after Russell too. It just looks like a delay to me, for whatever reason.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I think if there was a major problem he wouldn't have posted the "Patience" thing. Airdrie have also signed Duffy and Carrick yesterday so I doubt they'll be after Russell too. It just looks like a delay to me, for whatever reason.

Statistics and history tell us it is most likely to involve £££.