Sons' sorrow

Anyway, I was Googling Froxy to see if he had now scored more for us than any other team, when I stumbled across this
http://like.philenews.com/diµitris-froxylias-elena-theodorou-to-neo-hot-zevgari-tis-egchorias-showbiz-systinete/
First paragraph:
The footballer in the team of Nea Salamis. She, a journalist at Mega, is the new face on the show "All For You" and an impressive model. Dimitris and Elena are together for the past one and a half years and are the new hot couple of the domestic showbiz
Never thought I'd see the day when one half of the 'new hot couple of domestic Cypriot showbiz' is playing for us.

Tried reading the article on that link. It’s all Greek to me.

2 hours ago, Robbiem1872 said:

Great game for the sons today, whole away end involved in the atmosphere class to see on too next week!

In the first half it looked to me like Froxy was warming up to the rhythm of the drumming. I enjoyed it and it added to the atmosphere!

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 20:57, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Anyway, I was Googling Froxy to see if he had now scored more for us than any other team, when I stumbled across this

http://like.philenews.com/diµitris-froxylias-elena-theodorou-to-neo-hot-zevgari-tis-egchorias-showbiz-systinete/

First paragraph:

Never thought I'd see the day when one half of the 'new hot couple of domestic Cypriot showbiz' is playing for us.

Wait until she sees Dumbarton.

4 minutes ago, Consolidate said:

Put me down for a YES on that one.

Although I note the wording of that question must make it really difficult to say No.

I did think to myself that anyone that says no to that question must feel like an arsehole. I'm right behind that tbh, they should feel like an arsehole.

Imagine voting no. Imagine actually being that miserable that you want to turn away some kids having fun. Imagine going to a football match where the only time silence is broken it's by you shouting "NOT GOOD ENOUGH AGAIN WARDROP"

I hope that I never get to that stage. 

#TeamDrum #Drumbarton #StickWithTheDrum

Imagine voting no. Imagine actually being that miserable that you want to turn away some kids having fun. Imagine going to a football match where the only time silence is broken it's by you shouting "NOT GOOD ENOUGH AGAIN WARDROP"
I hope that I never get to that stage. 
#TeamDrum #Drumbarton #StickWithTheDrum

Kids having fun with drums is fine if they are less than six years old.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Looks like 82.72% of supporters disagree...

The majority of newspaper readers read The Sun over any other UK title.

The majority of TV viewers love Strictly, Bake Off, I'm a Celeb etc.

The majority of record buyers like Justin F*ckn Beiber.

The vast majority of Scottish football fans support the Old Firm.

They all disagree with me.

What's your point?