Sons' sorrow

Don't want to sound rude here, but as you're new here I don't know if you haven't seen the cup forum thread. Have a wee read if you've got time to kill.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/forum/61-domestic-cup-football/

But aye, I hate Cappielow. I didn't fit in it 2 years ago when I was 5"7 and I'm now 6". Trying to work out where the best place is to leave my legs whilst I'm at the game.

One of our more senior supporters, who was over six feet, used to get himself a seat at the aisle so that he could dangle his gangly legs into he aisle. It was the only way he - or any of our other long-legged fans - could get any comfort at the game.

It was either that or suffer the wrath of a steward who'd invariably wade into our crowd to get folk to sit down if standing.

It's a shitehole of a stadium.

One of our more senior supporters, who was over six feet, used to get himself a seat at the aisle so that he could dangle his gangly legs into he aisle. It was the only way he - or any of our other long-legged fans - could get any comfort at the game.

It was either that or suffer the wrath of a steward who'd invariably wade into our crowd to get folk to sit down if standing.

It's a shitehole of a stadium.

That's exactly what I had to do today. I got a telling off from the steward for putting my feet on the seat infront of me, demonstrated that, as I have Colin Nish legs I physically cannot cram myself in. He agreed I wouldn't fit and suggested just that!

It's the worst away day in Scotland imo. Only positive is you don't get coins thrown at you like Ibrox!

Someone was asking earlier. Round 2 of the Petrofac Cup is 2.30pm on Monday. regionalised: South: Annan, Ayr, QOS, Dumbarton, St Mirren, Rangers, Queens Park, Livvy.

So who you would fancy from that lot? Annan or Queens park at home would be best for chances of progression to next round. Annan would be nice as bossed by ex manager Chappie.

Edited by sons'r'us

Just seen that ian Murray said he himself was talking to premier league teams trying to get agnew a full time move a year and a half ago... Surely any manager would be wanting to keep the better players.

He's talking out his hoop to big up Agnew as a major coup for St Mirren.

Not a chance Murray would have been actively trying to find Agnew a club to move to over staying with Dumbarton.

He's talking out his hoop to big up Agnew as a major coup for St Mirren.

Not a chance Murray would have been actively trying to find Agnew a club to move to over staying with Dumbarton.

That was my initial thought. A year and a half ago was when turner and kirkpatrick were probably first picks aswell.

Just seen that ian Murray said he himself was talking to premier league teams trying to get agnew a full time move a year and a half ago... Surely any manager would be wanting to keep the better players.

I'm gradually losing respect for Muzz. Either that's the truth and he should have kept quiet about it or it's a lie and he shouldn't be showing that disrespect to his former club.