Sons' sorrow

General consensus from Morton supporters is you'll beat us tomorrow, due to us having half a squad and that half of the squad being not very good at all. Is there much optimism in the Dumbarton camp?

General consensus from Morton supporters is you'll beat us tomorrow, due to us having half a squad and that half of the squad being not very good at all. Is there much optimism in the Dumbarton camp?

We've put together what looks like a very good squad and Aitken has impressed with how he's went about his business. However the squad have only played a handful of games together and it's pretty hard to judge how well we'll do based on pre-season games but the signs are positive.

Our record in the Challenge Cup is attrocious and our record at Cappielow isn't exactly great so it's impossible to predict. I'll be hoping for a win but I certainly wont be expecting it to be easy. I'm absolutely choking for the competitive stuff to start so I'm looking forward to seeing how we get on.

Well back to Victorian times at the worst stand in Scotland at grotty old cappielow. How it gets a safety certificate is beyond me. It is a lovely day but will we be allowed to stand behind the goal? I doubt it. No idea how sons will fare as it is a brand new team however Morton are a team we must defeat to stay up. But Inthis cup we struggle every year. Intrigued to see how we perform today

Well back to Victorian times at the worst stand in Scotland at grotty old cappielow. How it gets a safety certificate is beyond me. It is a lovely day but will we be allowed to stand behind the goal? I doubt it. No idea how sons will fare as it is a brand new team however Morton are a team we must defeat to stay up. But Inthis cup we struggle every year. Intrigued to see how we perform today

Don't want to sound rude here, but as you're new here I don't know if you haven't seen the cup forum thread. Have a wee read if you've got time to kill.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/forum/61-domestic-cup-football/

But aye, I hate Cappielow. I didn't fit in it 2 years ago when I was 5"7 and I'm now 6". Trying to work out where the best place is to leave my legs whilst I'm at the game.

Don't want to sound rude here, but as you're new here I don't know if you haven't seen the cup forum thread. Have a wee read if you've got time to kill.

But aye, I hate Cappielow. I didn't fit in it 2 years ago when I was 5"7 and I'm now 6". Trying to work out where the best place is to leave my legs whilst I'm at the game.

Agnew is a baller lads, what a left peg.

Agnew is a baller lads, what a left peg.