Sons' sorrow

Don't want to be naming names incase my mole gets booted but I can give you some...hints...that'll give it away.

BBPF will be devastated at one and the other hasn't been spotted since August...

That should give it away

1/2...so far...

I'd imagine Ching will be kept until we get a replacement for him. If no man is great enough to take the hallowed number 16 shirt then he will probably stay 'til the end of the year.

Any word on Kane at all?

Some of our fans seem to have us in for a striker from Swansea. If that's the case, I can see Kane staying out on loan as we'll have Maclean, McFadden, Graham and the loanee as well as O'Halloran who can play there too.

Edited by Kyle

Do the right thing Saints and I'll put you back on my christmas card list.

Wright has confirmed today that we'll be looking to move players out on loan to bring in new players this January. Wouldn't be too surprised if Kane remained with you guys, especially as there hasn't been any word from ourselves or you guys yet.

Wright has confirmed today that we'll be looking to move players out on loan to bring in new players this January. Wouldn't be too surprised if Kane remained with you guys, especially as there hasn't been any word from ourselves or you guys yet.

Whilst I would love this to be true, Wright told a journo friend of mine a fortnight ago that Kane was definitely on his way back to Muirton Park or whatever they call it these days.

Edited by Howlin' Wilf

I had one of those dreams last night where your legs are like lead weights, and you can't get anywhere fast. Anyhoo, I was trying to walk down Bonhill Rd, but in the dream you could hear the tannoy announcements at Boghead, and it was announced that Danny Rogers had re-signed, and had been given the #6 jersey. So it's all good on the keeper front.

And I need to not drink so much malt before going to bed.

^^^Jeez, I'm sounding more like Johnny Graham all the time^^^

Edited by Boghead ranter