Sons' sorrow

You sure about that? I've heard it's £100 from a Rangers fan in my work who was looking at it. Advertised as £80 for Sons fans.

Maybe possible there's a slight different for season ticket holders. Wouldn't have thought £20 but can't be sure. But there is a difference for season ticket holders to none ticket holders of about £10 on the non cat A games.

They're paying more than a fan of any of the other 6 teams in the league, for exactly the same experience. The only reason we're doing that is because we can and the board know they'll pay it.

But that's not relevant in the context of different prices for the same game, which is what we have for the match at Tynecastle.

You sure about that? I've heard it's £100 from a Rangers fan in my work who was looking at it. Advertised as £80 for Sons fans.

It's £80 for both Dumbarton and Rangers fans unless you are a season ticket holder in which case it's £70. All the tickets for the Rangers part of hospitality were handled and maketed by Rangers so if the chap that claimed to pay £100 is correct then perhaps Rangers are charging a surcharge for their part.

Would appear sons aint going to making any great sums from tbe hospitality over the season.Yesterday there was only 2 people other than 25 in the boardroom.Will need to charge Rangers more than 100 to make up the deficit

So other than the match sponsors there were only 2 people in hospitality?

So other than the match sponsors there were only 2 people in hospitality?

Yeah, grand total of 2 paying customers. The rest were all in the boardroom.

Be interested to see if Rangers are charging extra to put in their own pockets. I believe Dumbarton are giving a number of seats for Hospitality to the big teams to sell to their fans.

Hearts were given some but never sold any a few weeks ago as well.

Would appear sons aint going to making any great sums from tbe hospitality over the season. Yesterday there was only 2 people other than 25 in the boardroom. Will need to charge Rangers more than 100 to make up the deficit

Maybe worth offering a reduced price package for games like yesterday? It might not generate extra revenue on the day but if fans get a taste for it, they may be more inclined to book for future games?