Sons' sorrow

Can anyone tell me what exactly is required ticket-wise for the Rangers game at Ibrox ? I understand you need to have a ticket prior to the game - is this correct and will DFC be selling a quantity to Sons fans ? What's the script here ?

Whilst part of me would never forgive myself for missing out on us potentially taking something from them there, it certainly sticks in the craw to provide funds to that abomination to keep them going!

Not sure our new sponsors would be best pleased if we do.

What's hold up/secrecy around it anyway? Expected to see something about it by now.

I wanted to buy it before I went on holiday, nae chance of that happening!

Only other solution is asking raith to wear their away kit or something? Dunno!

I was a bit confused as to why we weren't using our new away kit against Dunfermline, which makes me wonder if it is ready yet for squad use. It did seem a bit strange given we've been very public with it so far.

I assumed it was a simple kit clash issue. With our kits being all white or all black, and their home kit being a mainly white shirt with black trim, along with black shorts and socks, there wasn't really much alternative.

Where did you hear that?

Looking forward to seeing it. Strange that the club have been so coy about it.

Asked the Twitter and both them and Tommy confirmed it!

The bit on the website you highlighted below made no sense at all! Delete as appropriate I assume...except someone forgot to delete a bit!

Asked the Twitter and both them and Tommy confirmed it!

The bit on the website you highlighted below made no sense at all! Delete as appropriate I assume...except someone forgot to delete a bit!

Good work, buzzing to see it.

Yeah, I can only imagine he must be available, given that he played against Clydebank.

Interesting http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28712934

Surely everyone has known about this for years?

Agree this is something many if us were suspicious about when he was with us. Im not actually sure he got involved with livvy until after us but he was certainly involved with East Fife. So glad to be rid of him, as dodgy as they come in my opinion

Agree this is something many if us were suspicious about when he was with us. Im not actually sure he got involved with livvy until after us but he was certainly involved with East Fife. So glad to be rid of him, as dodgy as they come in my opinion

Apparently he still 'holds interests' with us.