Sons' sorrow

And if Josh, or any player for that matter, gets upset by a couple of comments on an internet forum then I suggest they get down the shop and buy a thicker skin. He'll take far more abuse the first time he misplaces a pass or flaps at a cross.

This is absolutely spot on. Our fans are bad for moaning about what people post on P&B about players. Fact is I'd rather fans vented on here than actually at the games. It's exactly what a forum is for - the 'you can comment but only if you say nice things' attitude is fucking tragic.

Hello. I have been profiling the Scottish leagues and have reached the Championship and both Dumbarton and Falkirk (I am doing two teams at once for the Chamionship). I would appreciate it if a few people gave it a read and if there were any mistakes, comments or criticisms then please do fire them my way!

Thanks in advance!

Link

Hello. I have been profiling the Scottish leagues and have reached the Championship and both Dumbarton and Falkirk (I am doing two teams at once for the Chamionship). I would appreciate it if a few people gave it a read and if there were any mistakes, comments or criticisms then please do fire them my way!

Thanks in advance!

Link

Mark Gilhaney is quick and I've never heard of Alan Deans (is he one of our former youths, or are you mixing up his previous team?) But other than that it's fine.

Thanks for reading, I was going on what some fans were saying on here in terms of Gilhaney but I have changed it. Also Alan Deans is listed on the Dumbarton website as a youth and he has now signed for East Striling (according to the web page I was looking at)

Thanks for reading, I was going on what some fans were saying on here in terms of Gilhaney but I have changed it. Also Alan Deans is listed on the Dumbarton website as a youth and he has now signed for East Striling (according to the web page I was looking at)

Dumbarton fans, on here and in the flesh, are mostly morons.

Thanks in advance!

Link

I don't like that "no danger of relegation" statement.

I don't like that "no danger of relegation" statement.

Said the same thing earlier when reading it. Didn't have a chance to post saying anything haha. Pretty bold statement, one which I am sure pretty much every sons fan would disagree with to an extent. This will be the hardest season yet for this team.

why is it brilliant news? I would much rather they played at the BBS

I can see Murray Park from my house...it's floodlights shine into my bedroom window!

Aye, for you. Not so brilliant for those of us who don't live in East Dunbartonshire.

'Bout team East Dunbartonshire got a premier sporting team...(s U20s)

Admittedly it is a strange one, did Rangers U20s not play at the BBS last season? Pretty sure I read something about it a wee while ago as I used to watch them when they were playing midweek but then the fixtures stopped, good place to spot lower league managers. I even had a conversation with Gus McPherson and Fraser Aird outside the toilets once which was quite surreal.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

I can see Murray Park from my house...it's floodlights shine into my bedroom window!

'Bout team East Dunbartonshire got a premier sporting team...(s U20s)

Admittedly it is a strange one, did Rangers U20s not play at the BBS last season? Pretty sure I read something about it a wee while ago as I used to watch them when they were playing midweek but then the fixtures stopped, good place to spot lower league managers. I even had a conversation with Gus McPherson and Fraser Aird outside the toilets once which was quite surreal.

That sounds utterly life changing.