Sons' sorrow

Hi everyone, I'm bored and thought that I might try and create a dedicated Sons forum website. It shouldn't take me too long but just wondering if it would be worth the effort? It obviously wouldn't be as good as P&B but would give us an opportunity to discuss loads of DFC related matters without taking over this site.

What do you all think?

Hi everyone, I'm bored and thought that I might try and create a dedicated Sons forum website. It shouldn't take me too long but just wondering if it would be worth the effort? It obviously wouldn't be as good as P&B but would give us an opportunity to discuss loads of DFC related matters without taking over this site.

What do you all think?

A few have tried over the years but to be honest they've all failed. I think people prefer the interaction with other fans. And getting to abuse them.

What do you all think?

I think forums where everyone have the same allegiance can be a bit scary and group-thinkish

seen the pics from pre season......looked like Colin Nish in one of the photos

dont think he's signed yet though?

Jamie Ewings the #12, maybe not planned to be first choice goalie.

Made a basic-ish version of it, more stuff should be added when I find out how to do it. If it doesn't get used or descends into a strange scary place then it won't really matter. The name was the best I could think of at the time! Should let you register and post but if it doesn't then I'll cry uncontrollably try and fix it!

http://bogheadbanter.freeforums.net/

Also if anyone has any suggestions for features to be added or new boards/categories then I'll add them in. Getting the hang of this now!

E.T.A If anyone who's slightly decent with computers fancies helping out as a Mod then get in touch either on here or on the site, worked out how to do that!

E.T.A (2) Got our first new member, come on people sign up!!

E.T.A (3) Got another few members but still only a small fraction of the fans on here, come on people! Even put in a reference to the Morrisons fish counter women in the description of the DFC general board!

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Also if anyone has any suggestions for features to be added or new boards/categories then I'll add them in. Getting the hang of this now!

E.T.A If anyone who's slightly decent with computers fancies helping out as a Mod then get in touch either on here or on the site, worked out how to do that!

E.T.A (2) Got our first new member, come on people sign up!!

E.T.A (3) Got another few members but still only a small fraction of the fans on here, come on people! Even put in a reference to the Morrisons fish counter women in the description of the DFC general board!

one letter away from being charged a fee there, ST08

;-)

BIG signing this week guys, watch this space

pp32210-notorious-big-poster.jpg

Mobility might be an issue given that he's 20st and dead. But it's certainly got box office potential as signings go.

Edited by PWL