Sons' sorrow

Shame about McGinn but who can blame him. Can't deny him full time football in SPL. On a positive note both Meggs and Nish are signing new contracts this week. So all we need now are another good striker to replace Kane, a good right back and goalie and we should be ok.

My mate stays next door to Alan Hutton's Glasgow home and he says he gonna have a word for an emergency loan deal for August if we can't get a right back in time. If successful he'll be there for our trip to ibrox.

McGinn says on Dundee fc website he was blown away by how the dundee game on the last game of season. He also says a number of clubs were chasing him but after speaking to Paul Hartley that made his mind up.

Shame about McGinn but who can blame him. Can't deny him full time football in SPL. On a positive note both Meggs and Nish are signing new contracts this week. So all we need now are another good striker to replace Kane, a good right back and goalie and we should be ok.

can I ask how you can possibly know that mitch n nishy are signing this week?

can I ask how you can possibly know that mitch n nishy are signing this week?

That would be telling. I do understand however that they are happy to sign new contracts and its just the paperwork that needs to be complete. Probably explains the earlier posts about Meggs signing. I think that was meant to happen but for some reason didn't although he has agreed to sign.

not too surprised TBH...it was fairly clear to anyone at the POTY night that he was away.

not that surprised he's signed for Dundee either....he caused Hartley problems at both Dundee and Alloa, and he would also presumably be guaranteed a game there.....that was the reason he signed for us from St Mirren in the 1st place

he's given us good times, so he goes with my best wishes....and if it doesn't work out, then he knows where we are