Sons' sorrow

We could use that 10 grand for a hit man to take that whalloper wasps out.

I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

Just back from Orlando and the Jaws ride is no longer there.... :( Nor is Back to the Future which really pissed me off :angry:.

Edited by untitled00

Just back from Orlando and the Jaws ride is no longer there.... :( Nor is Back to the Future which really pissed me off :angry:.

When I was last there (2013), Jaws was getting dismantled. Is it now a Harry Potter theme? I'd heard some gossip that the two parks were going to be "joined" by a Harry Potter theme.

Also, Back to the Future has been gone for ages - at least 5 years. The Simpsons' Ride is just as good, IMO.

When I was last there (2013), Jaws was getting dismantled. Is it now a Harry Potter theme? I'd heard some gossip that the two parks were going to be "joined" by a Harry Potter theme.

Also, Back to the Future has been gone for ages - at least 5 years. The Simpsons' Ride is just as good, IMO.

Aye, they've just finished a Harry Potter train between the 2 parks. Harry Potter is in the 'Islands' park so I'm not 100% sure what replaced Jaws in the other park.

Back to The Future was better than the Simpsons ride (although that may be down to a bit of childhood nostalgia) but the Simpsons street is pretty good. Can't beat a Krusty burger and a pint of Duff in Moe's for your lunch!

Ride lol

Shut it you!
Edited by untitled00

Expected to sign a one year deal with us today according to the Greenock Tele.

Disappointing if true, I know we've offered him a deal but I suspect he'll be wanting to stay full-time. Good player, played left back and centre back for us but I would certainly play him in the centre if you want the best out of him.

His best performance for us was probably against Aberdeen in the Scottish, he didn't look out of place at all.

Micheal miler is signing for Morton. I understand that he was on loan with you lot last season. Any opinions on him would be appreciated.

Edit - just saw the above, serves me right for not reading the thread first!

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

Disappointing if true, I know we've offered him a deal but I suspect he'll be wanting to stay full-time. Good player, played left back and centre back for us but I would certainly play him in the centre if you want the best out of him.

His best performance for us was probably against Aberdeen in the Scottish, he didn't look out of place at all.

He played right back, centre back and centre mid. Can't remember him playing at left back.

Disappointed if Mikey Miller has opted to drop down a division but it's understandable he wants to remain full-time.

He may have been better playing the 'long game' by signing for us and hoping to impress the bigger fulltime teams (especially Hibs, Hearts & Rangers) by playing against them in a higher division.

Disappointed if Mikey Miller has opted to drop down a division but it's understandable he wants to remain full-time.

He may have been better playing the 'long game' by signing for us and hoping to impress the bigger fulltime teams (especially Hibs, Hearts & Rangers) by playing against them in a higher division.

disappointing indeed. I would be slightly surprised if Morton were offering him more financially than we were, so perhaps the full time football was the main issue. I also think he would definitely have been 1st choice CB this season too along side Andy Graham

That's pretty disappointing news if he is dropping all the way down to Morton in league 1 from Celtic. Promising young player who had a bit left on his contract at Celtic as well. Would have loved to see him back. Still pretty young and will only get better the more he plays. Would have been a better player for another year in the championship playing against decent sides...