Sons' sorrow

I'm about 90% sure it's a load of shite but would it be a good thing?

There's no doubt Gordon was a top keeper pre injury problems but he's not played a competitive game in how long? Over 2 years? If he's still anywhere near as good as he was and had adequate fitness to play first team football he'd be nowhere near the Championship.

I'd probably rather we didn't blow a large wage on Gordon and went for someone who we can rely on fitness wise.

I don't think he would command a big wage, I'm sure he's not short in the finance department, but I do think it benefits club and Gordon, and a risk for both, like dobbie, a step back to go forward. Maybe bring Flynn or Bain in as back up or first team if Gordon breaks down

Heard shay hasnt been assured of a contract offer for next season from the club.

Not surprised, as I've said recently I'd chuck both our current 'keepers. If one of Grindlay/Ewings stays then they will be second choice and I don't see either of them wanting to be.

Garry Fleming has stated he is actively seeking a new contract, pleasing.

I was talking to Garry last Thursday at my sons wedding and he says everybody wants to stay as it will be some league next year.

He has no idea at this time which players will be kept or ditched but I've heard from other sources that Murray isn't keen on either of our keepers.

Don't know why people are suggesting Flynn. He is an okay keeper who is constanty too far off his line.

Because he's far better than your current goalkeepers and he's one of the best part time keepers in the country. Simple really? Unless you're going to lure away a full time keeper that is

Because he's far better than your current goalkeepers and he's one of the best part time keepers in the country. Simple really? Unless you're going to lure away a full time keeper that is

Exactly my thoughts. I can understand why some of our fans don't rate him though, he's made a couple of errors against us but that doesn't make him a bad keeper.

Both Grindlay and Ewings have made a number of blunders this season, so I wouldn't be surprised if Murray is looking for a replacement/replacements in the summer. That said, they have both put in some good performances throughout this season and are decent goalkeepers, so I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them retained, to battle with someone else for the number one jersey.

Both Grindlay and Ewings have made a number of blunders this season, so I wouldn't be surprised if Murray is looking for a replacement/replacements in the summer. That said, they have both put in some good performances throughout this season and are decent goalkeepers, so I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them retained, to battle with someone else for the number one jersey.

Id like to see Grindley stay and challenge for a jersey but also take up a sort of coaching role

Id like to see Grindley stay and challenge for a jersey but also take up a sort of coaching role

He's only 32 which is a 'keepers prime, I don't think he'd be interested in coaching at this stage and will be wanting first team football every week.

Looks like Muzz wants to extend his deal, I don't care how much it costs get him signed up!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27149957?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Course he does, He'll increase his stock if he manages to get a part time team challenging against the likes of Hearts, Sevco and Possibly Hibs.