Sons' sorrow

Apparently some wee idiots are starting a dumbarton ultras and have nothing to do with the club and only there to cause trouble, has anyone else heard this?

Wouldn't worry about it the CSE will soon put them in their place #Propahard

Martin McNiff has left by mutual consent according to the OS!

pleased by both.....McNiff did really well in the lower leagues, however it was clear he is not in Ian Murray's plans, so he leaves with my best wishes. Hope he gets a club soon

also pleased with Shug signing on....was worried when I heard he was training with Hamilton, but delighted he's staying. I think he's one of those players you don't particularly notice when he's playing.....but notice more when hes not

also pleased with Shug signing on....was worried when I heard he was training with Hamilton, but delighted he's staying. I think he's one of those players you don't particularly notice when he's playing.....but notice more when hes not

I would agree with this. I think he does the stuff you don't notice as much. You only really notice him when he has a bad game. Interestingly, I had heard a Cowden fan on another thread mention they think a player like Shug could be the difference in staying in this league. He made a massive difference when he came on vs Morton!

Kirkpatrick has also signed an extension till the end of next season. Pleased with that, he's done enough this season to show he's worth keeping on.

Very happy with Murray signing as well, I know he divides opinion a bit amongst our support but I think he's a valuable player for us. He's not great on the ball but that's not why he's there. He gives us a bit of steel and allows Christ Turner to push forward more.

Not surprised by McNiff being released, wish him all the best and he should get a contract with a League 2 side no bother.

Great news about Jordan signing on as well! He has been a valuable player to us since Aggy got injured. Some decent business from Ian today/tonight then!

Just another centre half to come in then.

I reckon McNIff could easily play for one of the league 1 sides for what it's worth.

Kirkpatrick has also signed an extension till the end of next season. Pleased with that, he's done enough this season to show he's worth keeping on.

Very happy with Murray signing as well, I know he divides opinion a bit amongst our support but I think he's a valuable player for us. He's not great on the ball but that's not why he's there. He gives us a bit of steel and allows Christ Turner to push forward more.

Not surprised by McNiff being released, wish him all the best and he should get a contract with a League 2 side no bother.

didn't realise Kirkpatrick was only on a short term deal....I had thought he was here till end of season....oh well....he is now lol

Aye, pretty happy with that news tonight. Murray is a very useful guy to have around the team, and if we can convince Jordan to release the pass instead of taking on the sixth man, well, who knows what might happen.....

Never been McNiff's biggest fan but I genuinely wish the lad all the very best for the future. Does this not free him up for a deal at Annan ?