Sons' sorrow

Not really I don't think, unless things have changed since we were in the first division. We had loads of them one year.

Our 3rd choice goalie has just joined Queens this week on an emergency loan.

I just wondered...I know the SPFL brought in a no loans rule for the Championship, so there surely must be some kind of criteria in place for "emergency" loans, or else they would just be normal loans?

Hows scott linton doing at dumbo then? better than you lot expected or nah?

I've been impressed. Scott Smith was our recognised left-back, hence why he got the number 3 jersey, but he's been poorer this term than last and Linton has taken his place in the starting XI. I'm glad we've signed him and his versatility is also a bonus.

I see East Fife have put up temp terracing for their home game with Rangers this afternoon taking the capacity to 5,500. With them have an almost identical set up to ours I was pretty curious to see what they'd do given that there's a possibillity we'll be playing them next season.

I'd hope we'd be looking to do something similar if we do indeed manage stay up.

I see East Fife have put up temp terracing for their home game with Rangers this afternoon taking the capacity to 5,500. With them have an almost identical set up to ours I was pretty curious to see what they'd do given that there's a possibillity we'll be playing them next season.

I'd hope we'd be looking to do something similar if we do indeed manage stay up.

and if Rangers are still operating and manage to come up ;)

I agree....especially if Hearts come down too

Still don't think he's had enough experience or proved himself yet but you never know with Hibs.

There's a few kickin about they could get for free and they'd have to pay for Murray.

would be less than hibs paid for collins in the summer so dont think fee would put them off if they thought he was the outstanding candidate.

would be less than hibs paid for collins in the summer so dont think fee would put them off if they thought he was the outstanding candidate.

Is he the outstanding candidate though?

You've got Shiels, Mowbray, Levein and Lomas who have SPL experience. Alex McCleish is also without a job at the moment. Mowbray and McCleish may not be insterested and may command a higher wage so could be unrealistic targets.

I'd be disappointed if Murray showed any interest in the position but if they approached him then that would be a different story.

Personally feel they may go for experience over young and ambitious.