Sons' sorrow

Muzz banned from the touchline for three games starting today. I don't even remember him being sent to the stand in the Hamilton game

Bagsy sitting next to him :P

In all seriousness though this couldn't get much worse,both midfielders and now the manager out. Strange I don't remember him getting sent to the stand in the Accies game either.

Was it not last season Murray was sent to the stand? I'm sure I remember Craig Gordon being the only one in the dugout.

Aye it was,that was in March. Surely they would've done something about it before now......I suppose it is the SFA.

I just checked Andy's photos from this seasons game on Facebook and in the second half Mr Muzz is on the bench towards the end of the second half,so it definitely wasn't this season. Don't know why they wouldn't act before now.

didn't know that....cheers...are there any rules in place for emergency loans? ie you can bring in a keeper if none fit

Not really I don't think, unless things have changed since we were in the first division. We had loads of them one year.

Our 3rd choice goalie has just joined Queens this week on an emergency loan.