Sons' sorrow

Squad numbers for the new season:

1. Stephen Grindlay 2. Paul McGinn 3. Scott Smith 4. Andy Graham 5. Aaron Barry 6. Chris Turner 7. Mark Gilhaney 8. Scott Agnew 9. Mitch Megginson 10. Kevin Smith 11. Stephen McDougall 12. Bryan Prunty 14. Garry Fleming 16. Scott Linton 18.Martin McNiff 19. Jamie Ewings 20. Jack Ross 21. Josh Horne 22. Josh Lumsden 23. Joe Coleman 24. Ally McKerracher 26. Ian Murray

Very surprised with Megginson getting number 9 and Grindlay getting number 1.

Why no 15,17 or 25 I wonder

Ewings has started the first two competitive games this season so far and I would've thought Fleming or Smith would've got the number 9 shirt as Megginson has mainly been deployed on the wing.

It's just numbers though. Maybe it is who Murray sees as his best 11 but I doubt the numbers have any real significance. Linton has played both competitive games at left back but he isn't number 3.

The only way of topping the past 4 and a half years would be to either win a cup or the championship.

Correct, we've hardly been short on luck. What's with this lad? Claims to support us but doesn't know anything about us and wants us merged with Morton.