Sons' sorrow

Big Colin was a.bear of a player who liked nothing better than picking up a ball in defence and.charging.forward with it. He and his brother tam both went on to successful.careers with rangers and Celtic after leaving us. Hopefully our new centre half is as good as tam and Colin were.

I can't see a player with Sheff Utd breaking into their first team (well the first team bench) being slow, especially Scottish first div slow.

I'll bet this player will be classy, well done Mr Murray. Can't believe the type of players we are managing to attract to our wee club. Exciting times ahead.

someone on my facebook reporting Colin 'hoof' McAdam dead, can't find anything online yet to verify.

I mind him scoring from his own half at Boghead one time.

I remember that goal as well. It was a fee kick about 3 yards from the centre line in our half when he took it. A joy to behold it was. He was part of a great team we had then. He went to Rangers then Partick where if I recall he was manager for a short time. Another character of the game will be sadly missed.

Edited by Curler

On paper that looks like a very attractive rabbit that's just been pulled from the hat !!

Doesn't look that attractive to me, if anything he looks a wee bit stone faced, but I'm not one to judge what a person is attracted to. Live and let live.

Welcome to the club, Aaron!

post-16460-0-92869500-1375428979_thumb.p

Doesn't look that attractive to me, if anything he looks a wee bit stone faced, but I'm not one to judge what a person is attracted to. Live and let live.

Welcome to the club, Aaron!

Perfect expression imo, I hope it's fixed. A defender should never smile.

And his name is Ollie Clarke.

A quick wiki search would tell you he's been playing for Clevedon Town (f**k knows who they are) on loan but seems he's had ligament problems which have hampered his progress with Bristol. Another injury prone midfielder, I take it there are no healthy ones left.