Sons' sorrow

Team: Grindlay, Horne, McNiff, Neilson (T), Lindo (T), Ross, Kayode (T),

Kirkpatrick (T), Prunty, Megginson, McDougall: Subs - Coleman, McKerracher, Cook, Martin, Beaton, McCallum, Beaton, Lumsden

Who are lindo and kayode? Foreign names intrigue me

Lindo? Kayode?

Looks like it might be orenwaju kayode. He is a nigerian u19 international who currently looking for a club although a club in nigeria insist he is still contracted to them.

His last club was some swiss mob on lian and he has trialled at Charlton. Not sure if it the same guy though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Mind that time yous loaned out a player that wasn't good enough for the first division before he sent us through against a first division team and earned us a lucrative cup tie?

Pepperidge farm remembers

Mind that time everyone cared what was happening at Berwick? Nah, me neither.

Mind that time everyone cared what was happening at Berwick? Nah, me neither.

Well of course we did 5 years ago when we were a wee diddy team slumming it in the 3rd. These days Scotland's Original Champions and Premier Part Time Club have more important things to worry about.

Ronald can swing back round in January and we'll see then if he's improved any.

Well of course we did 5 years ago when we were a wee diddy team slumming it in the 3rd. These days Scotland's Original Champions and Premier Part Time Club have more important things to worry about.

Ronald can swing back round in January and we'll see then if he's improved any.

Even when we were slumming it in the 3rd, I still couldn't give two fucks about what was going on at Berwick.

Mind that time yous loaned out a player that wasn't good enough for the first division before he sent us through against a first division team and earned us a lucrative cup tie?

Pepperidge farm remembers

Remember that time your released this man and he went on to be top scorer for Scotland's best part time team?

post-33799-13752854236689_thumb.jpg