Sons' sorrow

Owen Ronald loan to Berwick now confirmed on the os. Was a strange move re-signing him imo but maybe game time is what he needs,perhaps we will see a different player when he returns.

Aye, at face value this looks a strange one but perhaps Murrinho realises that as the season wears on we are likely to need someone who can hit the ground running as opposed to having sat on a bench or in a stand. However, for that to happen the lad will have to overcome the strong tradition of guys being loaned out never to be seen in first team action again.

And have we sorted central defence out yet ??

Honestly thought Ronald was awful last year and found it very strange that Murray signed him and found it even stranger that he loaned him out immediately. I really don't see him running riot when he comes back, if he'll even get a game. but it seems this Berwick fan knows we've fucked it all up after seeing him play in 2 pre-season games.

I feel he did show some potential in an away game against Hamilton last year.

How old is he again? If he's under 20 I reckon he'll be back to feature for us. Providing he does well at Berwick.

Thought Ronald's first game against Raith away he was brilliant very good running and very good movement. Changed the game! Never got a chance after That only brief games against Hamilton ect that he done not too bad in remember he got an assist! Can see him becoming a good player in the future!

Any chance of a few more in the door? Or is that it for the season then?

Seems we have a few new Sons fans through the P&B door! Welcome!

I'd like to think we'll be looking for a centre half and cover for midfield (possibly in the shape of Nicky Phinn) but I think that's pretty much it.

Been told Paddy Boyle and Mark Twaddle are free agents? Twaddle can play centre half, worth a go I think.

Marc retired at the end of the season,pretty sure he joined the police. Would love to see Paddy Boyle back though.