Sons' sorrow

Anyone know the starting 11 from last night?

Even despite losing 5 goals it's hardly worth getting ourselves tied up in knots. There'll be plenty time for that in a few weeks when we engage in our traditional shite start. I'm personally looking forward to our January form window.

Aye, up to a point. Pre-season games are fine for improving fitness and trialling players and formations but there comes a time when you need to determine your best XI and, injuries etc., permitting, go for it. That time will be Tuesday evening against Falkirk when I don’t expect to see the likes of McNiff and Ronald in the starting eleven.

Aye, up to a point. Pre-season games are fine for improving fitness and trialling players and formations but there comes a time when you need to determine your best XI and, injuries etc., permitting, go for it. That time will be Tuesday evening against Falkirk when I don’t expect to see the likes of McNiff and Ronald in the starting eleven.

Come Tuesday you might be quite disappointed. I expect the Falkirk/Stranny/Bankies/'Vers matches to all see squad rotation to an extent.

So long as we're settled by the time the first league match rolls round.

Aye, Murray was quite embarrassing as was your number 4 who was at the same nonsense. Then again, if I had been given a hard time by a guy just out the amateur leagues, I'd have had a short fuse too!

I'm assuming that this was a relatively strong Sons team. If it was, I'd be worried if I were a Sons fan. Half of the guys we had out last night have started about ten senior game between them.

Aye, Murray was quite embarrassing as was your number 4 who was at the same nonsense. Then again, if I had been given a hard time by a guy just out the amateur leagues, I'd have had a short fuse too!

I'm assuming that this was a relatively strong Sons team. If it was, I'd be worried if I were a Sons fan. Half of the guys we had out last night have started about ten senior game between them.

But we drew with Hibs, we'll be challenging at the top this year.

I've already sworn off watching Dumbarton again until Murray is removed. This is just unacceptable that his team would lose such a crucial game and that he would compound matters by aggressively abusing a match official.

MURRAY OUT!

Really? Our captain and manager were complaining about a piss poor referee? They deserve the jail.

To be fair, we did just play on Tuesday so would be tired.