Sons' sorrow

don't we have on online shop? i couldn't find a link @ OS... anyone...?

The hyperlink to the page seems to have been taken down, probably deliberately.

Anyway, here is the link:

https://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/store/default.asp

ETA: It has probably been taken down so that it can be updated, that or the products are no longer available.

Edited by bigmacDFC

Not been decided yet but I'd imagine we'll be looking to get there for 12ish to give us enough time for a few pints before heading to the game.

3 o'clock kick off aye?

Could get the train around half 10 or 11. Goes straight from Dumbarton east to Haymarket but takes quite a while because it stops at every stop.

Hhmmm. Leave it with me.

The hyperlink to the page seems to have been taken down, probably deliberately.

Anyway, here is the link:

https://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/store/default.asp

ETA: It has probably been taken down so that it can be updated, that or the products are no longer available.

thanks! i figured that might be the case...

I believe he will feature again in Saturday's game as a trialist. Murray was impressed with his performance against Hibs.

As was I. I thought Megginson, Smith and McKerracher were all well disciplined up front and if we can keep Smith fit he'll be a good player.

Won't manage to make it through tomorrow unfortunately (gigging).

Will be interesting to see if we feature many (if any) other trialists. I still expect we will make a couple of loan signings. But obviously we won't know until nearer the start of the season...

Edited by squeezebox-son

don't we have on online shop? i couldn't find a link @ OS... anyone...?

I need to ask, because it's annoying me; I offered to bring stuff to you and drop it off to you in Fla. you said you'd pass on that, and that's your choice.

So please tell me- why the f**k are you now interested in an online shop when they probably won't ship it to Tnn, when you had the option to get it dropped at your door?

Just curious fella.

I need to ask, because it's annoying me; I offered to bring stuff to you and drop it off to you in Fla. you said you'd pass on that, and that's your choice.

So please tell me- why the f**k are you now interested in an online shop when they probably won't ship it to Tnn, when you had the option to get it dropped at your door?

Just curious fella.

wow. i wanted to see what kinda stuff they had now as opposed to back in the spring... believe me if i had the finances to buy anything back then i would have gladly let you drop it off.

still don't have the moola for a kit. but i was curious if anything new had been added.

you've heard of window shopping... right?

Edited by Pachyderm I

Just curious fella.

You seem kind of upset.

You seem kind of upset.

Not at all Pete.

I was out in the USA earlier in the year, and offered to take some kit to Pachy, and ship it to him from Floridsa. He saiid no thanks.

I was just curious as to if he had now changed his mind, knowing that they wouldn''t (I assumed) ship stuff to him in the USA.

Have a nice day. :thumsup2

wow. i wanted to see what kinda stuff they had now as opposed to back in the spring... believe me if i had the finances to buy anything back then i would have gladly let you drop it off.

still don't have the moola for a kit. but i was curious if anything new had been added.

you've heard of window shopping... right?

Sure thing, See my post to Sweet Pete just above this one.

:cheers

Not at all Pete.

I was out in the USA earlier in the year, and offered to take some kit to Pachy, and ship it to him from Floridsa. He saiid no thanks.

I was just curious as to if he had now changed his mind, knowing that they wouldn''t (I assumed) ship stuff to him in the USA.

Have a nice day. :thumsup2

They ship all over the world, there is a table of prices on th OS.