Sons' sorrow

Excellent signing in McGinn and I've heard many positive reviews of Ally McKerracher's performances for the youths. I'd expect McKerracher, like Coleman, will be primarily involved in playing for the reserves, but it's great to see the youth system producing yet more players for the first team pool. The number of youths promoted over the past 5 seasons is very encouraging and though it's by no means a guarantee that a promoted player will become a first team regular, it's proof that the youth programme is working and that the hard work and investment is paying off in the number of players it makes available to the first team manager.

Haha. Didn't think we would get McGinn back at all! Delighted that he has signed up. Could have signed for any 1st division team and in my opinion could also do a job in the spl!!

The players must really have enjoyed playing under Murray to sign up. Especially the likes of McGinn and Smith!

Squad is shaping up nicely :)

Fantastic to have McGinn back, 2 goals and more assists in 14 games from right back shows that he can be dangerous going forward as well as being solid in the tackle. Is McKerracher a midfielder or striker? Still encouraging that these boys are comming through and Murray seems to rate Ally.

He looks a good first division player. Quite surprised he didn't get a full time club actually, based on what I saw of him last year (only a couple of games right enough).

But where's Yantorno? Is he with Riordan and O'Connor in the skatepark? Or has Clarkie led him astray in the Castlemilk Tenement?

Fantastic to have McGinn back, 2 goals and more assists in 14 games from right back shows that he can be dangerous going forward as well as being solid in the tackle. Is McKerracher a midfielder or striker? Still encouraging that these boys are comming through and Murray seems to rate Ally.

Seems to be a striker from what I can gleen of the match reports. Good scoring record at youth / reserve level.

He looks a good first division player. Quite surprised he didn't get a full time club actually, based on what I saw of him last year (only a couple of games right enough).

But where's Yantorno? Is he with Riordan and O'Connor in the skatepark? Or has Clarkie led him astray in the Castlemilk Tenement?

His car broke down at West Bridge End, he's getting the train to the Rock from Dalreoch.

Seems to be a striker from what I can gleen of the match reports. Good scoring record at youth / reserve level.

His car broke down at West Bridge End, he's getting the train to the Rock from Dalreoch.

Started a car pull with Martin Hardie, has he?

Can see the McGinn one coming back to bite us at some point. I fucking love the McGinn brothers.

I honestly do think he's good enough for the SPL and thought he would at least get a full-time club in this division. Don't care though, great signing for us. And who knows, he's contracted at us for a year so nothing to stop you coming back in for him in a years time if he does well.

I don't see what use a strong man competition would be to footballers? Murray must have a gruelling pre-season regime for them in that case.

The John Brown method of pre-season. They have to pull cars, but only after a strong coffee and a bacon roll.

McGinn is a absolutely fantastic signing.

His assists and goals will be vital, as well as his solid defensive performances. Him and Gils seem to have a great partnership on the right wing, I hope that continues.

I actually can't remember the last right back to score for us.