Sons' sorrow

Dearie me what a shitshow this is going to be. I get that it's not actually any worse than the past couple of seasons have already been but another 5 years of that pitch is going to be absolutely brutal to watch and to get games on if there is a hint of bad weather.

Aside from the completely embarassing state the pitch will be in, I’m not a huge fan of giving an utter joke outfit like Broomhill a home “to put down roots”. I’d far rather people in Dumbarton went to watch one of the numerous local outfits such as the Vale of Leven or even the local amateurs. I’ve no doubt these characters will be trying absolutely everything they can to tempt the locals along, not that I think it will be remotely successful, but I’m cringing at us giving them a platform to do it.

Do these brain dead morons running our club EVER learn their lesson? The tattie field of a pitch is a bigger hinderence than any peanuts sum of money Broomhill are throwing our way.

Get our joker of a board and those turds Broomhill in the fucking bin.

5 years.

Broomhill are utterly pointless. They bring nothing to the game. There are some very good WoS sides - as much as I'm not a fan of the Bankies, their set-up is very good and they do far more than Broomhill. We already have a WoS team locally in The Vale. BSC are going to struggle in the Lowland League. There is no amount of money that makes ground sharing justified. Crowds for BSC games at the rock are legitimately going to struggle to hit 100 fans.

3 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

5 years.

Broomhill are utterly pointless. They bring nothing to the game. There are some very good WoS sides - as much as I'm not a fan of the Bankies, their set-up is very good and they do far more than Broomhill. We already have a WoS team locally in The Vale. BSC are going to struggle in the Lowland League. There is no amount of money that makes ground sharing justified. Crowds for BSC games at the rock are legitimately going to struggle to hit 100 fans.

Won’t hit 50 never mind 100!

As expected we are being ridiculed across the Twittersphere, with everyone completely baffled as to why we haven’t learned our lesson regarding the pitch.

This really does beg the question, if everybody else can see it is a terrible decision why can’t Neil McKay? Why does this guy consistently make dreadful decisions and back them up with absolute nonsense statements? What is wrong with him? 

He is without a doubt the most clueless chairman we’ve had in my lifetime and I don’t think I’ve ever been more concerned, ownership issues aside, with the guy who is making the decisions at the club. 

46 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

5 years.

Also have St Pats looking to move from the ams to WoS.