Sons' sorrow

Buchanan goes with best wishes. 

Given his age, he's probably only got one good contract opportunity left. He's got a young family etc so he's got to look after number one. With the state we are currently in, I very much doubt we'll be splashing the cash so he's quite right to follow the money on the back of his team of the year place. 

Next season is giving me the fear. 

Theres isn't much between them to be fair. Both are meat and tatty centre halves at this level but I'd slightly prefer Buchanan from what I seen last season.

Sean is a great guy I hope he does well at Dumbarton if that is indeed the move.

Not sure how I feel about this signing. From what I remember hes a bit of a hot head? I might be wrong honestly, but when the gaffer was shoutinh from the rooftops on how good our defence was last season, loses 3/4 of them, then replaces one from a team thats no longer in the leagues it is a tad concerning. 

Guess we will have to wait and see and i'm hoping he kicks on here

2 minutes ago, DFCTTFM said:

Not sure how I feel about this signing. From what I remember hes a bit of a hot head? I might be wrong honestly, but when the gaffer was shoutinh from the rooftops on how good our defence was last season, loses 3/4 of them, then replaces one from a team thats no longer in the leagues it is a tad concerning. 

I think he just got furstrated at our time wasting 😂 can see him being a great signing and one who hopefully drives forward rather than McNiff lumping it 

Blair Malcolm was very good against us last year for Albion Rovers I thought. A real pain in the arse and a right nasty guy, snapping into challenges and trying to bully folk. I'm pleased we've brought him in, and we lacked a horrible guy in the team last year imo.

Bucky going to a divisional rival is a blow. Although I guess we just couldn't cope with the $tenhous€muir coin. They are (again) building a very impressive squad for this league.

3 minutes ago, DFCTTFM said:

Got to replace Ally Love somehow...