Sons' sorrow

23 minutes ago, Sons fan 1872 said:

With gemmell out for what looks to be the season , can we wait until January to get a striker and anyone think we should or could get an emergency loan

With Wallace being banned for a game as well presumably our next league game Orsi or MacLean will end up as the backup striker assuming noone else comes in? 

1 minute ago, Gordon EF said:

Shocked to hear that Wallace is unfit, pish, and still an arse hole.

To be fair to him he hasn’t had a great deal of game time but he hasn’t shown hellish much when he has been on the park. The Farrell hoof ball tactics probably aren’t helping much in that regard. 

He hasn’t show too much arseholeness but getting a red card after the final whistle for mouthing off to the ref in a game when one of our other attacking options got a season ending injury is definitely up there on the arsehole scale. Absolutely daft from him.

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

To be fair to him he hasn’t had a great deal of game time but he hasn’t shown hellish much when he has been on the park. The Farrell hoof ball tactics probably aren’t helping much in that regard. 

He hasn’t show too much arseholeness but getting a red card after the final whistle for mouthing off to the ref in a game when one of our other attacking options got a season ending injury is definitely up there on the arsehole scale. Absolutely daft from him.

To be fair, maybe he's a decent enough guy the majority of the time. But he's far too prone to throwing daft wee tantrums for a man in his 30s.

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

Just had a phone call from Joseph McKee. Apparently he's volunteered to help out on the commercial side and is trying to drum up sponsorship. Nice fella and good to see.

I'd prefer we had a fully functioning board that took care of off the park stuff but good on Joe for volunteering to help out. If we can just get him on the pitch now...

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'd prefer we had a fully functioning board that took care of off the park stuff but good on Joe for volunteering to help out. If we can just get him on the pitch now...

I'm afraid you have a malfunctioning board that got shafted for 35 grand in sponsorship by the club owner.  But good luck to Joe, he's got a low bar to beat 😊

Had a look at moreroom to see how they were doing. Website doesn't seem to load although that might just be my phone. They currently have no officers on Companies House and recently survived being struck off somehow. They did have £49k in capital and reserves in the accounts up to June 2021 though so I'm sure the money is on its way to us...

11 hours ago, Clarko_son said:

Had a look at moreroom to see how they were doing. Website doesn't seem to load although that might just be my phone. They currently have no officers on Companies House and recently survived being struck off somehow. They did have £49k in capital and reserves in the accounts up to June 2021 though so I'm sure the money is on its way to us...

Morerooms Extensions is listed as 'active' on Companies House - I reckon they are as active as Liz Truss and less trustworthy.  When did you ever see a home improvements website without a customer review, testimonial or Trustpilot rating ?

Whatever sponsorship deal was agreed looks to have been a very poor business decision with regard to DFC's balance sheet, especially with a similar episode with BetButler from several years ago already on record.

On 18/10/2022 at 22:05, TamCarson said:

A friend was at the stadium tonight, apparently Lowry played 45 minutes tonight for the B team. Rangers must have some medical team.

Well if anyone's going to know how to bring something back from the dead...