Sons' sorrow

Had a listen to the podcast today, really enjoyed it! Got to be tough recording before a game knowing if the result is something crazy either way it obviously changes the mood completely but aye a good listen

In terms of suggestions I'd wondered if someone like Neill Collins would be up for coming on just considering the career he then had? 

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Is the podcast on Youtube? Had a look for it but couldn't see it.

It will be.  Just before Christmas at this rate, wi-fi playing up. 

5F96D03A-4530-4350-BC0B-F0A284266AE3.jpeg

Edited by SANDYSON

2 minutes ago, microdave said:

Michael Garrity joins on loan from Morton. https://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=5521

I think he looked pretty handy at times for Annan, probably a decent addition with Callum Wilson away.

Morton fans tend to be pretty honest and up front about players on here though, so I'm looking forward to hearing how they rate him

23 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I think he looked pretty handy at times for Annan, probably a decent addition with Callum Wilson away.

Morton fans tend to be pretty honest and up front about players on here though, so I'm looking forward to hearing how they rate him

Response from an Annan fan....

A very tricky winger who sometimes over plays it.More than good enough for League 2 tho.

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Response from an Annan fan....

A very tricky winger who sometimes over plays it.More than good enough for League 2 tho.

Sounds like the player we hoped Callum Wilson would be this season. Hopefully loan spells benefit both players come January.

36 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Sounds like the player we hoped Callum Wilson would be this season. Hopefully loan spells benefit both players come January.

Yes, but the only thing I would say about that is that I'd be interested to know how often loanees return to their clubs and establish themselves in the first team.

Latest accounts were published last week. I can't make head nor tail but others may be able to. https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC009005/filing-history

They are upto may 2021 so pretty from covid to last may would make grim reading because of covid grants and loans from government what I did see was debtors which is what’s owed to the club is 1.5 million in more interested in seeing last may to this may

2 minutes ago, kenrobell said:

what I did see was debtors which is what’s owed to the club is 1.5 million

That's the only point of interest really in the accounts, everything else is as you were..

Land beside the stadium sold for £1,848,000 to be paid in 2 instalments (recovery of the debt subject to planning permission on houses) 

Apr-23 £300,000

Apr-26 £1,548,000

there is a difference between the reported debt at £1,503,482 and the note on instalments, although it mentions proceeds discounted at appropriate rate of interest so I presume given inflation and land value falling it effectively worth less when its due. (£1.8m to be paid in the future is only worth £1.5m now)