Sons' sorrow

13 hours ago, Frank Quitely said:

Anybody seen Dobbies Agent or OK Sons ?  Asking for a football manager.

We beat a team who could barely put a team together and played 45 mins against 10 men. 

excuse the lack of enthusiasm but papering over cracks isn’t something to get buzzing about. Stirling Albion didn’t break sweat against us and walked away comfortable. If you think Suddenly we are a team to be reckoned with think again. In the meantime let faz guardiola get u hard 

I actually think DA is right on this one.

Happy with the result but let’s see what happens when the real stuff starts. Still to be convinced we see anything different from last season. My stance is still the sooner Farrell goes, the better. He has to prove me wrong.

If you are happy to dish out criticism then dish out a bit of praise when it is due. It wasn’t an earth shattering victory, nobody thinks Farrell is the 2nd coming of Sir Alex Ferguson and nobody is gettin remotely carried away given the circumstances.

“let faz guardiola get u hard” is hilarious patter from someone who bounces on here with an absolute raging stauner anytime we get beat. Wind your neck in you absolute turd.

9 hours ago, DobbiesAgent said:

We beat a team who could barely put a team together and played 45 mins against 10 men. 

excuse the lack of enthusiasm but papering over cracks isn’t something to get buzzing about. Stirling Albion didn’t break sweat against us and walked away comfortable. If you think Suddenly we are a team to be reckoned with think again. In the meantime let faz guardiola get u hard 

Jeez, have you ever considered anger management ?

9 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

If you are happy to dish out criticism then dish out a bit of praise when it is due. It wasn’t an earth shattering victory, nobody thinks Farrell is the 2nd coming of Sir Alex Ferguson and nobody is gettin remotely carried away given the circumstances.

“let faz guardiola get u hard” is hilarious patter from someone who bounces on here with an absolute raging stauner anytime we get beat. Wind your neck in you absolute turd.

Haha you ok bro? 

I never enjoy seeing us get beat…what I will say is, each time we get beat, especially As a consequence of Peps tactics or lack of then it’s another step closer to him leaving. 

even the most optimistic of sons fans can see he’s killing us. 

What is the Dumbarton stream like? Is it decent quality or is it one of the Pixellot cameras? Can’t get through tomorrow so considering getting the stream but at £15 for a pretty meaningless League Cup game, I’ll not bother if it’s Pixellot.

23 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

What is the Dumbarton stream like? Is it decent quality or is it one of the Pixellot cameras? Can’t get through tomorrow so considering getting the stream but at £15 for a pretty meaningless League Cup game, I’ll not bother if it’s Pixellot.

Pixellot aye. 

2 hours ago, R.R.FC said:

We have fantastic commentary but 15 quid is extremely steep IMHO. 

Callum Wilson has the same physique as me. Except I'm 6' 2", nearing 40 and not a professional athlete. His fitness level is shocking.

Whole team otherwise played well first half. Lynas, Blair, Orsi, Wallace, McNiff, Buchanan, Gray all did bits of note.

A fairly solid first half performance there. Buchanan has come back this summer looking a lot more composed based on what I’ve seen of him so far. I like the look of Finlay Gray, he looks to have something about him. Another quiet half from Wilson who really should’ve done better with that golden chance he hit straight at McDonald.

Happy enough with that as a performance. Our attacking players look like that they might actually be capable of linking up this season, and we looked reasonably solid defensively.

Huge credit to Broun too who had a decent game. Maybe chanced his arm trying to psyche out another Rovers player in the shoot out by leaving one end emptier than the other again.

An impressive performance against a full time championship team. Broun in goals looked extremely confident in coming for crosses which is great and had a good performance. Though mcniff had a good game as did Blair battling in midfield. Gray again looks like he’ll be handy in league 2. Bucky and mckee showing glimpses of the players we know are there.