Sons' sorrow

22 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Na that can’t be real. We surely haven’t narrowed the pitch because one guy has a long throw in. That is incredible!

Nothing is incredible under Farrell.

Lynas' scotty linton style throw-ins may be his tactical genius moment 

32 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Na that can’t be real. We surely haven’t narrowed the pitch because one guy has a long throw in. That is incredible!

Right, he better get saving that family and the puppies, pronto!

Edited by FifeSons

A few weeks ago v after the result.  I see he hasn’t learned to keep his mouth shut over the close season.  

I agree that there’s no point about talking about him going anytime soon.  The writing was on the wall from February last season and the board didn’t act - even after relegation.  He will never resign.  He will always think of something to say.  

Personally I still have not and will not be renewing my season ticket.  Godspeed to those that are.  

46D0FB29-C2E2-407F-959B-B6D00C062CD4.jpeg

C7F57BC8-1145-4AFB-970A-2D356C7F6516.jpeg

12 minutes ago, sonsism said:

A few weeks ago v after the result.  I see he hasn’t learned to keep his mouth shut over the close season.  

I agree that there’s no point about talking about him going anytime soon.  The writing was on the wall from February last season and the board didn’t act - even after relegation.  He will never resign.  He will always think of something to say.  

Personally I still have not and will not be renewing my season ticket.  Godspeed to those that are.  

Stirling qualified last year did they not?

Farrell just comes across as a clown to be honest.

4 hours ago, Clarko_son said:

Screenshot_20220710_115520.jpg.4e66ed8c91f8cda95ec3c21b8a3347e4.jpg

Mystery solved 

Surely…if his throw in is that long? We wouldn’t need to narrow it? Which in actual fact all we have done is made it easier for every other average thrower of the ball for opposition we face have an opportunity to attack us with a long throw in 

The Guys a Fucking Idiot. 

also amazes me that we were only shocked to find this out when he arrived at the club? Surely someone has watched him play previously before just signing random players 

13 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Stirling qualified last year did they not?

Farrell just comes across as a clown to be honest.

I think Stirling maybe just missed out on a best runners up spot on goal difference? 

27 minutes ago, sonsism said:

Aye I’ll be honest, he doesn’t really do himself any favours with stuff like this.

Amazing how one man can piss you off so much. The fact he thinks that’s a suitable reason to narrow a pitch is the measure of the guys intelligence. What a total dobber 

Two incidents from yesterday were decidedly odd.  One was our bizarre goal, and now that we have the logic behind it, the second was the narrowing of the pitch.

Were the players consulted and were they in approval ?  Had they played on it prior to yesterday, a bounce game for example ?  What happens if Aaron Lynas receives any sort of serious injury ?

I'm thinking it maybe seemed a good idea which could have done with some second opinions for a pretty irreversible decision.

The reason for shortening the pitch genuinely reads like an April fools post. How embarrassing. We’ve sacrificed the (very limited) ability we have to play football in order to Chuck some long throws slightly further into the box. Probably just to be headed clear or caught.

Also sounds like it was decided on the spot after the boys we’re having a wee laugh in training.

2 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

What happens if Aaron Lynas receives any sort of serious injury ?

Martin McNiff was our go-to guy for a long throw. 

Might be worth mentioning to Farrell in-case he needs the touchlines taken in a wee bit further.