Sons' sorrow

7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I actually think McKee has looked ok, he’s trying to get his foot on the ball but he doesn’t have many options when he does. Carswell on the other hand is just chasing shadows, we really need him to be in there breaking up play and offering the simple pass when required. 

Wallace and Long have looked good and big McNiff has looked solid at the back. Farrell really has to bin this D Wilson out wide malarky asap, you could tell that even big McGeever was perplexed by it.

This   I had to check the team sheet after 25 mins to check that Carswell is playing.

St Pats FPs would give us a fuckin doin never mind anyone in this league. 

shambles. 

Not inspiring anyone to buy a season ticket who hasn’t yet 

Same old excuses likely as well. 
refs gave us nothing etc. truth is we have been piss poor. 

Only positive is the park looks great

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Central midfield is a huge issue. David Wilson is having an absolute horror show out there and Stuart Carswell has been terrible. They either lose possession instantly or the opposition just ghost past them like they aren’t there. 

Wilson is a massive shitebag and Carswell has been waiting for the final whistle since 3pm.

I enjoyed the pies and strips. In terms of the actual game I think Long looks good, quite liked Lynas, Wallace looks like he does "stuff" but f**k me that was a bad performance. 

I'm not sure what the intention was but McKee Carswell and Wilson is not the answer.