Sons' sorrow

5 minutes ago, THE CHOSEN SON said:

New kits are stunning.

We could do without the graphic on the back of the home top though, it’s very gimmicky and verges on tacky.

Agreed. They both look very smart but even on the launch photo it's near impossible to see that stuff on the back in any detail. I won't greet about it too much though as it's easily the best set of strips we've had in a long time. If the other stuff looks as smart we're onto a winner.

Massive credit to everyone on the DFC 150 proposals. I was ridiculously excited when I saw the drawings, but they look even better in the flesh.

Macron have done the business here big time too. Their template and fit looks spot on.

I'd also like to say it's a great idea to have a launch night with fans and players attending, I feel that's something we should be doing every season to try and create a bit of buzz and also build a connection between the fans and the team. 

Pal in Germany has just messaged to get him the home, away and a polo shirt.

Daughter wants a home shirt. 

I'll buy my first football top in decades as well as a polo shirt. 

Don't know what the margin is but it's circa £250 turnover for the club. From the reaction on here I'm guessing we won't be only ones. 

Just goes to show that it if you get it right then demand will create itself. Well done to those involved.