Sons' sorrow

Could also removed the bins from behind the photo of him signing, or took the photo at front of the stadium.

I know we might be in league two but fk me it looks like they have signed for bellsmyre amateurs 
I was thinking about that with the bins too.
Would you put it past this board signing Goodwillie?
They're out of touch enough, but probably wouldn't have the money.
I was fearing that the double figures scorer was Goodwillie.
Underwhelming. Did the wee dick not racially Rabin Omar?
Yep. Copped a five match ban.

one look at his twitter account and we have signed a 30 yr old advertising a snapchat username, allylove69. fk me.

check his hard drive 

2 hours ago, FifeSons said:

The thing I hate most about the happy-clapping morons in our support is the way they jump on anyone who dares to express a negative opinion about the club. They make out you're not a real fan etc, its really poor stuff.

Yip that shower of tambourine shakers  sent Buchanans twat of a father over to me at the home game v Clyde game at home to jar me for shouting at his son at the Airdrie game. He wouldn’t tell me who he was but told me I should be supporting the team, the tit also said he had checked out my playing career and that wasn’t up to much. I remember when Buchanan resigned another poster for a club he was at previously said he spends a lot of his time searching out fans who criticise his boy. Reckon he will be very busy next season again then.

4 minutes ago, Laurie Williams Loyal said:

Yip that shower of tambourine shakers  sent Buchanans twat of a father over to me at the home game v Clyde game at home to jar me for shouting at his son at the Airdrie game. He wouldn’t tell me who he was but told me I should be supporting the team, the tit also said he had checked out my playing career and that wasn’t up to much. I remember when Buchanan resigned another poster for a club he was at previously said he spends a lot of his time searching out fans who criticise his boy. Reckon he will be very busy next season again then.

Pathetic from the band of gimps and senior buch

17 minutes ago, Laurie Williams Loyal said:

Ffs. What a bunch of lunatics. Talk about deranged and sycophantic.

Hope you told him his son has a ridiculous haircut!

Edited by FifeSons

13 minutes ago, Laurie Williams Loyal said:

You were my childhood hero Lawrie, how dare he.

:P

21 minutes ago, Laurie Williams Loyal said:

Gordon Buchanan is an absolute whopper. I mind him foaming at the mouth when Gregor was getting a bit of stick at Ochilview a few years ago.

Dinosaurs like that should just sit in the hoose.

3 minutes ago, George Parr said:

Keeping in mind my only expectation next season is to avoid another relegation, I think the Wilson and Love signings are reasonable additions to the existing cast list. I hope to f**k we have enough about us to avoid 10th. 

Yeah, if we can stay up, get rid of the manager and then start to sort out the boardroom/ownership issues, I'd be quite happy too.

Surely the point is that we are reaching out to the wider football community and creating a link that will in future create either first team players or fans! I take on board PL’s comments regarding Club Academy football but that costs money that lost clubs don’t have, hence the relatively small number of clubs operating through CAS. I think the latter is achievable though if the club are building relations with the community. Surely that and other community initiatives should be applauded?
The above doesn’t detract from the shambles on the first team football side, but there’s a sense at the moment that absolutely everything is negative and the club deserve both barrels on everything. 

Anything the club are doing to strengthen community relations should be applauded imo. It’s what we’ve failed to do for past generations and it’ll arguably have a more realistic  benefit longer term than the mythical stadium extravaganza on Renton Road.
Yes I totally get your point and I applaud the efforts that the club are making to reach out to the wider community. However, I have a feeling (and I'm happy to be corrected) that this is not being driven by the club in any way. As far as I know its a glorified Renton/DU who want an u-17/u-18 side and can't attract the bodies, so using the Dumbarton name will help them with that. Unfortunately there is a reason there isn't much football at that age in the area. As iv mentioned before the boys that are good enough are already snapped up, those that aren't tend to find jobs, cars, beer and girls at that age so football doesn't matter. The Vale and Clydebank both have very good and very successful pathways for youth footballers. We are always going to play 3rd fiddle to those 2 in the area. Unless we do it right we are not going to attract anyone decent and therefore the link with the 1st team is pointless. Throwing 2 random age groups together in the hope of success in the P&D is not going to unearth the next superstar to grace the rock.

If I were Dumbarton and I'd just signed Ally Love, then I'd play him up front. He'll work hard off a main striker and score some goals. No doubt he's good around a dressing room as well and he'll engage with your support.

If he's being played out wide then he'll contribute absolutely nothing on the pitch.

Just listened back to Farrell’s interview.

To be fair to him, he does not say one of the players will be a striker. He kind of implies it by the double figures comment, which is clearly nonsense.

”One has proven League 2 player, one of them’s a proven League 1 and League 2 player and one of them has had double figures, scored double figures, for the last 4 year between League 1 and League 2.”

9 minutes ago, the snudge said:

That's absolutely disrespectful from the player and a bit shady from us if he's still under contract.

He's out of contract, f**k all wrong from our side and it's on Wilson to let them know he's not going back. 

I see Faz has said he hopes to announce another today and has one agreed who's on a stag weekend. I know Mark Whatley is current walking around on his stag weekend dressed as Dick Campbell but I've no idea if he's even available.

16 minutes ago, the snudge said:

That's absolutely disrespectful from the player and a bit shady from us if he's still under contract.

I doubt he’s under contract. He probably just hadn’t told them he turned down their offer.