Sons' sorrow

Could also removed the bins from behind the photo of him signing, or took the photo at front of the stadium.

I know we might be in league two but fk me it looks like they have signed for bellsmyre amateurs 

On 13/05/2022 at 09:02, The Moonster said:

We'll be signing at least 1 of the released players from Clyde and more than likely a bunch of League 2 jobbers, that should be our expectation levels. 

Only 2 signings in but the bookies are paying out early on this claim.

Just now, FifeSons said:

Maybe there's a third coming today?

Or Farrell was just talking nonsense. He does like playing people out of position, so maybe he sees him as a striker.

Better be or he has gave himself a showing up as a fucking liar

1 hour ago, FifeSons said:

The thing I hate most about the happy-clapping morons in our support is the way they jump on anyone who dares to express a negative opinion about the club. They make out you're not a real fan etc, its really poor stuff.

I think I might have a specific idea about what you're talking about 😉

1 minute ago, THE CHOSEN SON said:

Magic, we’ve signed a racist. Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse.

Would you put it past this board signing Goodwillie?

They're out of touch enough, but probably wouldn't have the money.

4 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Seems like the Clyde fans quite like Ally Love.🚩

He certainly become a fan favourite aye. Mainly for his ability to score crucial goals. A few in our promotion season including the penalty to ultimately win promotion, winner against Bonnyrigg in the cup to set up a tie with Celtic, final game of last season where we needed a win against EF to avoid the play-offs. 

Probably shouldn't start every week but will do a job for you. Wouldn't have been short of offers either.

Edited by CM.

He pops up with important goals but other than that, especially this year has been fairly anonymous.

Takes forever in a day to release the ball and will generally try and run and run until he inevitably runs into trouble. 

He’ll be ok dropping back to league 2, but don’t expect a lot every week.