Sons' sorrow

17 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

This will always be a Sons kit to me. I hate the fact that we've moved away from it. It would be like you guys abaonding the Diamond. When you've got something iconic you should embrace it.

JS83682660.jpg

He's been an almost ever-present for EK apparently this season.

I'd imagine he'll be playing at left-back, although I'm not convinced he'll be an upgrade on Muir given he's been quiet handy in recent weeks. His deal is up this month though, so I'm guessing he'll maybe be the one to move on. Which would be a bit of a shame.

Your right that kit is an iconic top quite similar to the Murdo McLeods umbro kit in the 70s,   

Wylde was a big disappointment. Looked like a player that had relied on pace and had lost a bit of it and didn't know how to adapt.

I'd also say he clearly had something about him in terms of his touch and some of his linkup play.

Said it at the start of the season farrell talks a good game but can't deliver.  Broken promises  off the park  and its apparent he carries that in his footballing profession too. 

Duffy ball 0-0 doesn't seem such a bad thing now . 

Is there anyone available to replace him thats rhe question . 

2 minutes ago, OKsons2020 said:

Said it at the start of the season farrell talks a good game but can't deliver.  Broken promises  off the park  and its apparent he carries that in his footballing profession too. 

Duffy ball 0-0 doesn't seem such a bad thing now . 

Is there anyone available to replace him thats rhe question . 

Aye, Jim Duffy.

Only joking, not a clue, but I would just about take anyone right now.