Sons' sorrow

5 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Given we are barely attracting 300-400 in the home end I doubt it'll be a problem 

If we follow the previous way we've dealt with restricted crowds then we'll need to set aside a number of potential attendee spaces for staff and for the Airdrie directors. Potentially any hospitality we've sold too. If we've sold hospitality then it would be cheaper to give them priority access than refund to let season ticket holders in.

40 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

If we follow the previous way we've dealt with restricted crowds then we'll need to set aside a number of potential attendee spaces for staff and for the Airdrie directors. Potentially any hospitality we've sold too. If we've sold hospitality then it would be cheaper to give them priority access than refund to let season ticket holders in.

It might be cheaper but I'm not sure it'd be wise. I certainly won't be happy if I can't get entry over some fan for the day there for his jollys. 

1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

If we prioritise hospitality guests out on their Christmas day oot over loyal season ticket holders there will be riots. 

Anyone who has purchased a season ticket should get priority over anyone, and I include hingers on/board members, injured players and media in that. 

49 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

If we prioritise hospitality guests out on their Christmas day oot over loyal season ticket holders there will be riots. 

Anyone who has purchased a season ticket should get priority over anyone, and I include hingers on/board members, injured players and media in that. 

When SeasonTickets went on sale the club said, "And while restrictions remain enforced on crowds at football matches, you'll also be giving yourself priority access to our stadium if we have to limit the number of supporters."

Sturgeon is probably doing us all a favour tbh, looking at that fixture list I’m not sure where our next win is coming from. East Fife at home on the 15th probably stands out but with them hiring Crawford I’d expect to see an improvement there. 

Season ticket holders haven’t seen us win a game since the 11th of September. 

7 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Sturgeon is probably doing us all a favour tbh, looking at that fixture list I’m not sure where our next win is coming from. East Fife at home on the 15th probably stands out but with them hiring Crawford I’d expect to see an improvement there. 

Season ticket holders haven’t seen us win a game since the 11th of September. 

Maybe we've already seen the best of this season.

6 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

Oh dear. Newcastle looks like an interesting decision now!

It was always an interesting decision but the fact it has led to this just confirms what everyone knew was going to happen. 

Lets just hope we are able to get the game against Airdrie postponed as well or we could be going into that massively weakened.

Incredibly daft decision from our players given the current state of things.  Heard loads of teams sensibly cancelling their plans as well.  Could have even scaled it back and done something a bit safer than going somewhere with a mad nightlife.

Maybe if they showed the same determination on the park, as they do for a night out, we wouldnt be as much of a shambles as we are just now?

Anyone know who went?

1 minute ago, Thommo90 said:

Incredibly daft decision from our players given the current state of things.  Heard loads of teams sensibly cancelling their plans as well.  Could have even scaled it back and done something a bit safer than going somewhere with a mad nightlife.

Maybe if they showed the same determination on the park, as they do for a night out, we wouldnt be as much of a shambles as we are just now?

Anyone know who went?

The players are absolute fannys for deciding to go ahead with it and it wouldn’t surprise me if they are all absolutely delighted with the outcome.

The manager and the club deserve criticism for allowing it to happen as well, I’m sure if they really wanted to they could’ve stopped it from happening.

As has been said no surprise at all this has happened.  Would be very interested to see if any of the covid cases are indeed from the Newcastle trip.  

Most of them are shitebags on the park so it only makes sense they’re shitebags off it too.