Score
-1-100

EA/E
Credit Limit-
Contract Limit£0
StatusNot Scored
DBT-
Industry DBT-

Company Status Dissolution (First Gazette)  
Company Number 06326746
Company Name BRABCO 736 LIMITED  
Registered Address 17 GEORGE STREET
ST. HELENS
MERSEYSIDE
WA10 1DB
Show More
Website Address -
VAT Number GB943261137  
Telephone Number - TPS -
Incorporation Date 27/07/2007
SIC07 70229  
SIC07 Description MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY ACTIVITIES OTHER THAN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Principal Activity  

Additional Information

CCJ's 1 (£200,000) Show More
14/03/2018 FALKIRK £200,000 Judgment
- - - -
- - - -
Ultimate Holding Company GRANADA ENTERPRISES LTD
Accountant LIVESEY SPOTTISWOOD LTD
Mortgages 0  
Land Registry -  
Group 5 companies Show More
Linkages 0 companies  
Countries In 0 countries  

Key Financials

Year to Date Turnover Pre Tax Profit Shareholder's Funds Employees
31/05/2019 - - -£456,165 -
31/05/2018 - - -£389,054 -
31/05/2017 - - -£381,071

lution notice

In other news, it looks like we’re going into our first league game with 1 striker (who’s not really an out and out striker). I was really hoping Farrell could pull something off this week but he’s clearly struggling to find someone. I did think his interview gave off vibes of him struggling a bit.

On the plus side, at least he isn’t just signing any old jobber. Hopefully something will happen next week.

23 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

In other news, it looks like we’re going into our first league game with 1 striker (who’s not really an out and out striker). I was really hoping Farrell could pull something off this week but he’s clearly struggling to find someone. I did think his interview gave off vibes of him struggling a bit.

On the plus side, at least he isn’t just signing any old jobber. Hopefully something will happen next week.

Yeah, I agree he isn't sure where to make his move. But in comparison to JD who would have been pulling the wool over our eyes and pitching that he didn't need a striker etc. At least Faz is aware what we need and is waiting to get the right person in.

I suspect a young loanee will be the target as anyone around this level, who is worth signing, is signed up elsewhere by now.

19 hours ago, Dumbarton Rock said:

It doesn't burn it m8. Cutting it too short and not watering it burns it.

You obviously know your stuff mate, but looking at that photo is pretty incredible, suggests a few other possibilities maybe.  What's the drainage there like ?  Know yourself, it's been a long dry summer, ground's rock hard, if he has been watering it & it's basically just lying there the sun could burn it.  End up ultimately with the dreaded dry patch which is a dig out.   Could even be he's put too much fertilizer down & the nitrogen's ripped it a new one.   Cuttin it too tight's definitely no a good idea all the same if it can't handle it.

Either way that's brutal right enough

2 hours ago, BrigtonClyde said:

You obviously know your stuff mate, but looking at that photo is pretty incredible, suggests a few other possibilities maybe.  What's the drainage there like ?  Know yourself, it's been a long dry summer, ground's rock hard, if he has been watering it & it's basically just lying there the sun could burn it.  End up ultimately with the dreaded dry patch which is a dig out.   Could even be he's put too much fertilizer down & the nitrogen's ripped it a new one.   Cuttin it too tight's definitely no a good idea all the same if it can't handle it.

Either way that's brutal right enough

It gets vertidrained at the start of the summer then 60 tons of sand brushed into it so the drainage is the best it's going to be. no idea what fertilizer has been used. I had the same problem in 2018 but had the sprinklers on 24/7, I wasn't bothered about behind the goals and outside the touchlines and they looked like the pitch looks just. If we get some decent rain it won't take long to come back. wouldn't fancy playing on it just now though. Pictures were work in progress and the finishing article. That was happiest I ever was with the pitch.

20180628_224155.jpg

20180629_135223.jpg