Sons' sorrow

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Morgyn's first few games for us were absolutely disastrous too. Could just be that he needs time alongside someone to build a partnership - or it could be that Duffy's famed defensive coaching work had done wonders for him at the Rock, and that he won't be the same without him. I guess time will tell on that one.

Well, he's got 3 years to turn it around...

2 hours ago, the snudge said:

I think it might be a player called Micky Spellman, young striker. 

And here BTW Livingston have a new away kit. Jealous?

LiviAway.thumb.jpg.29078fb6bf2019f6c716a058efa32602.jpg

If this was available for us and we didn’t pick it that’s criminal.

12 hours ago, Silverton End said:

A quasi idea? 

I don't think that has been pulled out of thin air.He must know something potentially but is probably not allowed to say which is fair enough.I would do the same.

Of course it may or may not materialise.

Edited by lorenzo71

13 hours ago, Silverton End said:

A quasi idea? 

23 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

I don't think that has been pulled out of thin air.He must know something potentially but is probably not allowed to say which is fair enough.I would do the same.

Whoosh

27 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Hunch>>>Quasi>>>Esmeralda!!

The Klaxon! The Klaxon! 

21 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

He sold his sole to the devil with a couple of lunging tackles and Flanagan skipped by him and took full advantage and netted both chances.

Might take him time to bed in true. Strachan is our first choice CB and it looks to be either Draper or Neill to play alongside him.

This was Morgyn getting turned inside out. Needed to show him to the corner but allowed him inside towards goal.

Some run and finish from Flanagan it must be said. Couldn't have placed the shot better; in off the post

3 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

Very sad to hear that Charlie Gallagher has passed away.

Sb54-sdy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Sad indeed, he was a great player for Sons. I believe he's been suffering from dementia for some time. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Faz in the Sun saying we have four players with Covid and another few out injured so that's left us with 10 fit players. He's going to try and bring in a few to let us play on Tuesday night.

I suppose the positive from that is that it's four players who are unlikely to catch it when the real stuff starts later this month. Hopefully all four are back and fixed up next week.

18 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:

Pin on retro football

Parkhead was under partial reconstruction and only the Jungle and the Celtic end were open that day.  I was going a turnstile when Charlie scored in the first minute and from the crowd reaction I assumed Celtic had scored, but there you go.  It was a memorable game also for (I think) the first appearance at Parkhead of young Kenneth Dalglish who helped himself to four goals that day. 

Rest in peace Charlie, a gentleman and a great Sons player.

One of the best players I have ever seen in a Sons jersey. Never missed a penalty and a free kick just outside the box was almost as good as a penalty when Charlie took it Not far off a goal every other game from the middle of the park