Sons' sorrow

Just now, Jan Vojáček said:

If I was your nephew I'd be getting to a drop in if he still hasn't heard. I'm 23 and my brother is 20 and we both got ours yesterday. My girlfriend and 19 y/o brother got theirs about three weeks ago.

My arm is killing me and I feel like I've been hit by a bus mind you. So warn him about side effects!

My first one only gave me a sore arm for 2 days or so.But the second one gave me a fever of 39 degrees for about a day before subsiding.Not nice but very probably better than getting the actual COVID.

5 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Most footballers who are in their teens /20's have very probably not been vaccinated.Restrictions could be lifted when adults have been vaccinated. E.g my nephew who is 29 still hasnt been contacted for vaccination( 1st dose) so there is still a sizeable part of the population that hasnt been vaccinated.

I may be wrong but having a vaccine reduces considerably ( although does not eliminate)  transmission rates..That is the point.

Your nephew should have booked himself an appointment like a huge amount of other folk in their 20s.

Or attended a drop in session at a football stadium on Tuesday there, cant think where it was ........... dont think it was local........

Just now, Thommo90 said:

Your nephew should have booked himself an appointment like a huge amount of other folk in their 20s.

Or attended a drop in session at a football stadium on Tuesday there, cant think where it was ........... dont think it was local........

Think he's working from home so maybe getting the time off to drop in has been an issue.However its not an excuse.I'll get him told.

5 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

If the player hasn’t been at the stadium since last Saturday how come it’s only called off now?

I can only think its because of contact at training on Wednesday/Thursday and the result has shown up now.All players and staff will need to be tested to see if there are more cases and depending on that we'll see if the Stenny game can go ahead.Its a bit like walking in a minefield.

17 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Morgyn's first game and he had a shocker! Nathan Flanagan turned him inside out for the 2nd and 3rd goals. 

Morgyn's first few games for us were absolutely disastrous too. Could just be that he needs time alongside someone to build a partnership - or it could be that Duffy's famed defensive coaching work had done wonders for him at the Rock, and that he won't be the same without him. I guess time will tell on that one.

10 minutes ago, super-son said:
26 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:
Morgyn's first game and he had a shocker! Nathan Flanagan turned him inside out for the 2nd and 3rd goals. 

You mean you have ruined him already?

He sold his sole to the devil with a couple of lunging tackles and Flanagan skipped by him and took full advantage and netted both chances.

Might take him time to bed in true. Strachan is our first choice CB and it looks to be either Draper or Neill to play alongside him.

10 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Morgyn's first few games for us were absolutely disastrous too. Could just be that he needs time alongside someone to build a partnership - or it could be that Duffy's famed defensive coaching work had done wonders for him at the Rock, and that he won't be the same without him. I guess time will tell on that one.

He can only improve after that 2nd showing! To be fair he was alright 1st half

18 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

He sold his sole to the devil with a couple of lunging tackles and Flanagan skipped by him and took full advantage and netted both chances.

Might take him time to bed in true. Strachan is our first choice CB and it looks to be either Draper or Neill to play alongside him.

Lemon sole I hope, currently £24/kg at the Morrisons fish counter.