Sons' sorrow

The nostalgia signings are excellent, and they definitely give the fans more of a buzz, however I really hope we are putting some youthful, eager kids in beside them with some legs and wanting to go out and prove themselves at this level! 

aside to that, geggan and Boyle provide some much needed winner mentality, which is something we have really lacked. I just hope Boyle still has something left in those legs to let his football brain work it’s magic

Lithgow would be interesting. My initial reaction is that would be an amazing signing, but he doesn’t seem to have made many appearances in the last few seasons, according to his wiki.

Edited by FifeSons

5 hours ago, The Camel’s Hump said:

With a surname like that, he could be related to someone from third rock from the sun.......

Can you be trusted, young Hump? You tried to throw us a curveball with Faz, and thus shattered your perfect record. 

Lithgow would be a tremendous signing and much better than Durnan.

Lithgow would be a great signing, barring any fitness issues. I really hope we have some younger guys lined up to compliment these old guys.

You’re right, there is such a thing as too much experience in a dressing room. That’s where bonfire baws got it wrong with all the older players he brought in during 2018.

13 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Those photos on the OS with Duthie and (I assume) his mum are great. They both look utterly delighted. Real positive vibes off the 3 guys we've signed up so far. 

His Nana is very flattered and says thank you 😂

1 hour ago, The Camel’s Hump said:

You’re right, there is such a thing as too much experience in a dressing room. That’s where bonfire baws got it wrong with all the older players he brought in during 2018.

Didn't work out for the Killie recently either.

Just now, BallochSonsFan said:

Just back from purchasing my season ticket.

Didnt hear anything about Alan Lithgow, but there was a conversation about a certain Mr Chis.

Don't toy with my emotions.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Lithgow would be a great signing, barring any fitness issues. I really hope we have some younger guys lined up to compliment these old guys.

If he's wrapped the chugging he can be a cracking player.

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

More likely to be Eoghan Stokes, I would think.

Mind you with the proliferation of golden oldies I reckon Anthony Stokes more fits the bill.

But you are probably right in saying Eoghan Stokes

1 minute ago, lorenzo71 said:

Mind you with the proliferation of golden oldies I reckon Anthony Stokes more fits the bill.

But you are probably right in saying Eoghan Stokes

His Wiki has already been updated to say he's a Sons player