Sons' sorrow

As I was approaching the St James roundabout yesterday afternoon, a white Porsche Cayenne with registration HK77 whizzed past.  I reckon the driver had just been into Morrisons to consult the fish counter wummin who I know was working as I had bought lemon sole from her earlier.  Coincidence or what ?

7 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

As I was approaching the St James roundabout yesterday afternoon, a white Porsche Cayenne with registration HK77 whizzed past.  I reckon the driver had just been into Morrisons to consult the fish counter wummin who I know was working as I had bought lemon sole from her earlier.  Coincidence or what ?

Thats what I heard...Harry Kane as player/manager.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Confirmed sighting of Faz in Bangin’ Pizza yesterday afternoon buying a fresh saltimbocca. I think Mr Hump might be wrong for once!

I heard it was anchovies and that's caused confusion about the herring 

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Well done to the board btw, Duffy left on Monday and we've installed the new man by Saturday. Obviously not wanting a repeat of previous summers. Expect Faz to move quickly here.

Very much this. Fair play to big Steelanov and his cronies. Slightly boring announcement given McGeever got a video but hey ho, we can’t have it all.

Right big man, give us some sexy signings and make Dumbarton horny again after a 2 year absence #MDHA