Sons' sorrow

1 minute ago, the snudge said:

I thought you were like 25 or something? You have a kid who can legally buy alcohol? This has genuinely shocked me. I thought I knew who you were but now I'm like wtf

🤣 Jan Jnr is my wee brother, so everything you thought about me before still stands. Although I'm 23, not 25. Apart from that though you're pretty much spot on.

28 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

🤣 Jan Jnr is my wee brother, so everything you thought about me before still stands. Although I'm 23, not 25. Apart from that though you're pretty much spot on.

Ah usually on the forum folk say "Mrs username" for the other half and "username jnr" for kids. Totally confused me!

Just now, the snudge said:

Ah usually on the forum folk say "Mrs username" for the other half and "username jnr" for kids. Totally confused me!

Aye as soon as you pointed it out I could totally see what you meant!

12 hours ago, David W said:

Jamie Barclay has always carried a wee bit of extra weight, not sure Barry Ferguson was too impressed. He had the potential to be a decent 'keeper when he was younger.  He was solid enough for a Clyde team who had no money to get anyone better, but that was a wee while ago now. You always felt if he properly dedicated himself to being athletic then he would have reached some of the goals he conceded.

Anyway, he'll make Ramsbottom feel better when he shows him this:

Jamie Barclay probably isn't going to play for Dumbarton so this is all much ado about nothing but he's one of the worst goalie's I've seen at Stenhousemuir. Expectations were low when we brought him in from Clyde to replace Greg Fleming (and I'm sure Clyde supporters saw an immediate upgrade when they dropped Barclay in favour of Alan Martin) and then fell through the floor as soon as we started playing. This example at Ayr United is the most egregious but it was getting to the stage where he was directly or indirectly costing us a goal a game with his antics.

Always feel a bit sorry for Jamie Barclay.

Came through the youth ranks with us but never got a game, and has forged a long career in the lower leagues, so good for him.

The problem is, he is the double, I mean THE EXACT DOUBLE of a very good school friend of mine.

5 hours ago, the snudge said:

Watching that Frizzell goal back and it really was a cracker. I didn't realise he pegged the defender. That's what we need more of. 

Much improved last night. Hopefully we can keep it going. 

I think it is clutching at straws to say he pegged the defender Snudge 😂 didn't the defender just  make a complete c@#t of his clearance and miss the ball?

Disclaimer, I haven't actually seen any highlights and only watched it back 2 times last night on the stream 😄

8 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

I think it is clutching at straws to say he pegged the defender Snudge 😂 didn't the defender just  make a complete c@#t of his clearance and miss the ball?

Disclaimer, I haven't actually seen any highlights and only watched it back 2 times last night on the stream 😄

Enjoy

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Enjoy

1 hour ago, squeezeboxson said:

I'm sure that's a nutmeg. Am I seeing things? Anyone else? 

10 hours ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

Good attendance last night!

rockkids.jpg

Absolutely zero idea how the photographer resisted booting at least one of the bikes tbh.

Doing things like this was a rookie mistake in my youth, even just leaning against a wall would see your legs swiped.

Edited by RandomGuy.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Absolutely zero idea how the photographer resisted booting at least one of the bikes tbh.

Doing things like this was a rookie mistake in my youth, even just leaning against a wall would see your legs swiped.

These wee guys are a good bunch. But aye that would definitely have happened in my day

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

What's going on with the dude in the middle ?  If you ask me he's looking at pictures of Lily (ask your granddad).