Sons' sorrow

The only thing you can say about that is if we do get to play Aberdeen then 750 Dons fans subscribing generates more money that say 40 Stranraer fans.  The flip side of that is that season tickets do not cover Cup games and the home element may drop off as a result.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves, when they finally arrive here Huntly will now have no lack of motivation.
No chicken counting on my part. I remember 1992 all too well.

24 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

The only thing you can say about that is if we do get to play Aberdeen then 750 Dons fans subscribing generates more money that say 40 Stranraer fans.

I wanted the **** for that reason. With fans from anywhere in the world being able to buy the stream, that could’ve been a serious payday.

35 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

That is underwhelming ‘signing’ news. I guess another manager’s fund would’ve been pushing it, but we could seriously do with some £ for players.

Or we could just use the money we've got wisely. Would we really miss the likes of Church, Jones or Morrison if they were moved on? Would we even miss Langan or Forbes? 

I see Duffy also says our new goalkeeper fits the bill nicely. Great. He's been available since the summer and we've had a 16 year old on the bench instead of signing this guy who apparently fits the bill. I think that highlights Duffys laziness perfectly, rather than looking at this guy in the summer he phoned up Chris Smith. This what I mean about using our budget well and is easily the most infuriating thing about Duffy. He's great at getting players working for him but he cannot/will not spot a player to save himself.

8 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Bobby Jones looking sharp ahead of Tuesday...Oaft.

If only he could do that in a game.......

Looking forward to tomorrow's game but that doesn't mean i'm hopeful...i would put our chances at 50/50.

Will be watching though as we need to support the club as much as we can,regardless of our level of play.

3 week suspension of football below the Championship announced. No league games until at least after Jan 31st.

Nonsense decision. No investigation into Celtic's jolly to Dubai where a player actually came back with Covid. Lower league football suspended with virtually no cases of Covid.

Lets just cancel the season now. No promotion. No relegation. f**k it. Just end this pish and try again after the summer.