Sons' sorrow

Really fucking annoying, but the chances of this game happening seem incredibly slim. 

Reflects poorly on you lot, the amount of times this is happening, but hey ho, that's the way the mop flops. Any suggestion Dumbarton are actively wanting games aff is truly demented. The kind of suggestion you expect from Clyde fans, but should be below anyone else.

Must be even worse for yous, at least we only need to worry about it a cupla times. Every second week for yous. Used up our switcheroo card already and it bit us on the arse anyway, so a week off it almost certainly is. On the back of two good wins, though, it's even more annoying than usual. 

1 hour ago, AndyDD said:

Really fucking annoying, but the chances of this game happening seem incredibly slim.   As I said I hope all measures have been explored and taken by the home club...

Reflects poorly on you lot, the amount of times this is happening, but hey ho, that's the way the mop flops. Any suggestion Dumbarton are actively wanting games aff is truly demented. The kind of suggestion you expect from Clyde fans, but should be below anyone else.     We bit of contradiction there Andy is it not..  Take off your Mother Theresa shroud ffs..

Must be even worse for yous, at least we only need to worry about it a cupla times. Every second week for yous. Used up our switcheroo card already and it bit us on the arse anyway, so a week off it almost certainly is. On the back of two good wins, though, it's even more annoying than usual.     

9 minutes ago, Passionate said:

We bit of contradiction there Andy is it not..  Take off your Mother Theresa shroud ffs..

Is there? A contradiction in what way? 

The Clyde fans made a bit of a fool of themselves suggesting Dumbarton were up to mischief and didn't want to play Clyde, a wee while back. 

Of course Dumbarton want these games on. Fixture pile ups suit nobody and you might find a lower PPV income for midweek than a Saturday, albeit marginally. It's annoying, but it isnae a conspiracy. A bit incompetent, but not malicious. 

And I got my shroud for Christmas, so no, I'm keeping it on. 

7 hours ago, Passionate said:

Looking outside,  chances of Saturday's game look slim,   or have DUmbarton had covers down etc...    Do Dumbarton want the game on though....   Remember visiting there hungover big time in 2005 I think on New Years day,   Dumbarton won that day....

Na, we’ve deliberately frozen the pitch to avoid having to play on Saturday. 

21 hours ago, FifeSons said:

I have literally no idea what Creaney was thinking there! I remember reading an interview with him saying he was bricking it in the tunnel waiting for the game to end - no wonder!

Saturday sounds extremely unlikely, sadly. I’ve pretty much written it off in my head.

I have signed up for the PPV but I think your prediction looks certain. I suspect it can be carried over to later in the season if we are still out the grounds.  Might have to watch the other Sky game!

14 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I have signed up for the PPV but I think your prediction looks certain. I suspect it can be carried over to later in the season if we are still out the grounds.  Might have to watch the other Sky game!

Just a shame we can’t switch this one to Airdrie again!

Does Roku not have a Firefox app which can be used to mirror content from a Firefox browser on another device?

Got a streaming question for anyone tech savvy... I think someone asked about using Smart TVs to watch the games, previously.
I use Chromecast to cast from my laptop which works perfectly, but just tried it with Roku and it said ‘not supported’. Has anyone had a similar issue/know if there’s a way round it?

Matthew Reilly the only player out tomorrow.

Starting to wonder if we'll ever see him again or if he's been lost down the back of the sofa. I remember speaking to him at half-time during the Falkirk game (I think) and he was sure he'd be fit for the Thistle game.

https://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=4724

Matthew Reilly the only player out tomorrow.
Starting to wonder if we'll ever see him again or if he's been lost down the back of the sofa. I remember speaking to him at half-time during the Falkirk game (I think) and he was sure he'd be fit for the Thistle game.
https://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=4724
Maybe he's being held hostage by Stevie Ross.