Sons' sorrow

The streaming has generally been good but my stream was buffering when Sons scored today. Managed to back track and see it - more a problem at this end I think.

The commentary is pretty good but stream does lag a bit as others have said.

Edited by Howlin' Wilf

1 hour ago, Jumbo Muir said:

Again, faultless streaming of today’s game accompanied by easy to listen to commentary.
Well done folks. emoji106.png

Cheers :) Nice to finally get to commentate on a goal...and a win.

54 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Can't believe Jan paid £15 for a Brechin strip.

It'll look nice beside my match worn Stranraer top.

I have a serious issue.

12 minutes ago, aftershocker said:

Couldn't get the game to play on my new TV...got onto the website fine, but when I clicked on the game... nothing happened...ended up straining my eyes on the tablet

Any ideas??

4 minutes ago, sarti pooh said:

Unfortunately Pixellot isn't compatible with smart tvs  :(

I chromecast it to my tv from the laptop, which I'd recommend. Works a treat.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Commentary is still ahead of the action for me, the commentator had said Wedderburn had scored before the ball was even in the box.

I watch on a PC and haven't had any problems  like this.

(I've probably jinxed it now.)

1 minute ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Kevin Dabrowski has now made the joint most saves in the division (despite playing one game less than Stuart McKenzie), and has kept the joint most clean sheets in the division. 

I think the big man is making a claim for Duffy’s best ever signing for us.

4 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Kevin Dabrowski has now made the joint most saves in the division (despite playing one game less than Stuart McKenzie), and has kept the joint most clean sheets in the division. 

For me, today was his best and most convincing performance and in particular the first save was an absolute topper 👏

Ah! I've been blaming the rest of the family using bandwidth [emoji51] some apologies owed I think.

So the east fife game ran fine on the telly because it's not pixellot, but our games are.

Unfortunately Pixellot isn't compatible with smart tvs  [emoji20]

27 minutes ago, The Camel’s Hump said:

Was there much said after the game following the spat between Cove’s centre back and Duffy. The centre back went off without fist pumping Duffy, and then hurled a torrent of abuse at him. Answers on a postcard.

Unfortunately there wasn't. It was absolutely hilarious though. 

The Cove kitman telling Wardrop to "f*cking shut up" and their directors claiming loudly for everything possible, especially after going behind, certainly added a bit to the game. The same kitman randomly squirting out waterbottles left at the side of the pitch was weird too. I don't know if they were ours or not, but it seemed strange to just empty them for no apparent reason.

I reckon if there was a crowd there it would've been really feisty. You can tell that they aren't used to losing games because there were a few heads starting to go in the final minutes. I can see why their playoff games with Cowdenbeath a few years ago bubbled right over.

29 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

Ah! I've been blaming the rest of the family using bandwidth emoji51.png some apologies owed I think.

So the east fife game ran fine on the telly because it's not pixellot, but our games are.

Yes that'll be it I'm afraid.

I'll send Pixellot an email and see if I can get a reason for it not working on Smart TV.

Maybe/hopefully it's something they are working on. They are quite proactive so fingers crossed it's something they're doing.

I'll keep you posted.