Sons' sorrow

I may have misread it in a rush but it looks like you have to purchase today's game before 10am this morning to get a stream. Like I said I may be wrong but worth a check if you see this before 10 - I know ones there's only 9 minutes left but I've only just seen it myself!

14 minutes ago, DFCdownsouth said:

I may have misread it in a rush but it looks like you have to purchase today's game before 10am this morning to get a stream. Like I said I may be wrong but worth a check if you see this before 10 - I know ones there's only 9 minutes left but I've only just seen it myself!

That's only if you want to pay through the East Fife club shop by card. Looks like you can pay via Paypal right up to kick off. I've just subscribed now to be sure though.

I notice that Morgyn Neill is suspended for tonight, losing his ever present record since signing last summer. The only thing is I didn't notice that he was booked in the Clyde game and none of the usual places (Soccerbase, Transfermarkt or the Archive) seem to mention it. I also couldn't find it on either our Twitter or Clyde's.

Seems like a crazy rule that two bookings rules a player out, especially in a competition that doesn't allow for trialists and that most teams have very little interest in - especially at this stage of the season. But there you go.

Looks like we'll be down to one or two outfield subs tonight. Again.

Christ knows how we’ll line up tonight. I was all for us resting some players but it looks like we’ll have to play either Wardrop or Weddernburn at centre back which isn’t ideal. 

Does anyone know what’s up with Crossan? I thought he was due to return for the Clyde game but it looks like he wont even make the bench this evening. 

49 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Christ knows how we’ll line up tonight. I was all for us resting some players but it looks like we’ll have to play either Wardrop or Weddernburn at centre back which isn’t ideal. 

Does anyone know what’s up with Crossan? I thought he was due to return for the Clyde game but it looks like he wont even make the bench this evening. 

I think it was his thigh? He did it towards the end of the Clyde Betfred game, which seems a lifetime ago, but I'm sure it was his thigh he was holding.

If anyone is buying the game tonight and has been charged more than once the club and Pixellot are on the case just now to sort it.

I reckon I’ve been charged 3 times but I hadn’t seen this post before I had sent an email to the club. Does this mean that I do have a subscription for tonight as every time I tried it came up with an error message?

Edit: All sorted now [emoji106]

I reckon I’ve been charged 3 times but I hadn’t seen this post before I had sent an email to the club. Does this mean that I do have a subscription for tonight as every time I tried it came up with an error message?

Edit: All sorted now [emoji106]
I just tried to purchase but it came up with invalid access token?

Is that the same problem you had?

43 minutes ago, super-son said:

Just to assure you I'm not being cheeky in anyway here 😂

Did you click purchase this game or click on the access code part?

20201110_182528.jpg

Edited by sarti pooh

Every time I tried to purchase the stream it came up with a http error message. Don’t remember seeing anything about an invalid access token

10 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I notice that Morgyn Neill is suspended for tonight, losing his ever present record since signing last summer. The only thing is I didn't notice that he was booked in the Clyde game and none of the usual places (Soccerbase, Transfermarkt or the Archive) seem to mention it. I also couldn't find it on either our Twitter or Clyde's.

Seems like a crazy rule that two bookings rules a player out, especially in a competition that doesn't allow for trialists and that most teams have very little interest in - especially at this stage of the season. But there you go.

Looks like we'll be down to one or two outfield subs tonight. Again.

The Betfred Cup game agaoinst Clyde or the league game? I noticed someone getting booked in the league game but neither of the commentators mentioned it and it didn't appear on the scroll update thing underneath either.

Did you click purchase this game or click on the access code part?

Yes I purchased the game using my laptop instead of on my phone and it worked.

Just to assure you I'm not being cheeky in anyway here [emoji23]

Wido [emoji16]

8 minutes ago, GordyBrow said:

Another great effort from the commentary team tonight. That’s the one positive.

I lasted only 55 minutes, so credit to them, aye, that must have been torture to talk about.  We learned a few things about the squad players tonight but not in a good way.  There was almost an air of resignation from the first whistle.

I lasted only 55 minutes, so credit to them, aye, that must have been torture to talk about.  We learned a few things about the squad players tonight but not in a good way.  There was almost an air of resignation from the first whistle.
To be fair they knew there wasn't anything to play for and the squad was so thin in numbers.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Duffy told them he wasn't expecting a win and not to tire themselves out too much.

59 minutes ago, GordyBrow said:

Another great effort from the commentary team tonight. That’s the one positive.

Cheers. Glad you enjoyed it - and hopefully the half-time chat with Carsy and Morgyn Neill was as much fun to listen to as it was to take part in. Think that's something I'd like to do more often, assuming we have players who are unavailable and up for a chat.

43 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

18 minutes ago, super-son said:

To be fair they knew there wasn't anything to play for and the squad was so thin in numbers.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Duffy told them he wasn't expecting a win and not to tire themselves out too much.

Me neither. He said on Saturday that the game was an inconvenience, and it certainly felt like one tonight. I was just praying we'd make it through the 90 without another nasty injury or a suspension. Having Hamilton, Neill and Carsy back on Saturday will be very welcome.