Sons' sorrow

53 minutes ago, PWL said:

I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the streams. Well done @sarti pooh & Co.  Picture is pretty decent on a laptop and the tracking of the ball is fine. It struggles a bit with corners sometimes but nothing that's going to cause too much of an issue. Same with the sound & pic being a touch out of sync. 

The addition of graphics and text looks good and will hopefully aid getting a wee bit more match sponsorship too.  Is there scope for the P&B Sons Sorrow regulars to chip in a tenner each to sponsor a game?! 😀

Pixellot have provided us with a joystick to override the camera's algorithm it's just finding time to get down and install it but once that's sorted corners, following the ball etc should all be tightened up.

And I'd be more than happy to chip in for a fans sponsored match 👍👍

My stream was decent. The only issue was around the 75 min mark it went white. Logged out and back in and it took about 5 minutes to reload and after that the buffering increased. I don't know if its down to the laptop which is about 8 years old. I'll try it on the ps4 next time and see how it goes. It was my first game using it and it was better than expected. The issue with the audio being a wee bit ahead of the picture wasn't that noticeable. Thought the commentary team were good. Fair play for doing that, it must be pretty daunting. It was a nice surprise getting a player in aswell and it gives the fans a wee bit of an insight on the players.

My stream was perfect from beginning to end.
No buffering, commentary and picture was perfectly synchronised and the commentary deserves mention .......Fluid, unobtrusive, informative with the odd wee injection of humour.

I was really impressed by the whole package.

I’ll copy this to the club when they ask for feedback [emoji106]

Any signs of a Trump-esqe meltdown from the Clyde fans?

"We were winning that game. Infact we did win it. And then Dumbarton got a goal from a player who was signed after the game was scheduled. They  stole those points. THey disenfranchised every Clyde fan. We're going to the supreme court".

My stream was decent. The only issue was around the 75 min mark it went white. Logged out and back in and it took about 5 minutes to reload and after that the buffering increased. I don't know if its down to the laptop which is about 8 years old. I'll try it on the ps4 next time and see how it goes. It was my first game using it and it was better than expected. The issue with the audio being a wee bit ahead of the picture wasn't that noticeable. Thought the commentary team were good. Fair play for doing that, it must be pretty daunting. It was a nice surprise getting a player in aswell and it gives the fans a wee bit of an insight on the players.
I use the PS4 and I've had no trouble at all. Good quality pic and the commentary seemed to be in time all the way through.

3 minutes ago, DFCdownsouth said:
4 hours ago, the snudge said:

I use the PS4 and I've had no trouble at all. Good quality pic and the commentary seemed to be in time all the way through.

Just out of curiosity is your ps4 on the WiFi or through an ethernet cable?

I also used my PS4 last night. Had one problem 10 mins in when there was a playback error and then a white screen. Reloaded it and signed in again and it worked perfect. Wasn’t sure if that was my internet or the stream service which caused it. Did miss the goal but could “rewind” to see it so not that much of a problem I suppose. Also thought the commentary was spot on in time last night. I certainly didn’t notice a delay like I have done with other streams so far.

1 minute ago, Silverton End said:

Unused sub so far. 

He was one of the 'Caley 9' who went on loan to Fort William last season.  I saw them against Clach in January and thought he did well.  Looked comfortable at right back.  Definitely better than tier 5. Suppose that's why he was at a tier 2 club contractually.

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He was one of the 'Caley 9' who went on loan to Fort William last season.  I saw them against Clach in January and thought he did well.  Looked comfortable at right back.  Definitely better than tier 5. Suppose that's why he was at a tier 2 club contractually.

Hopefully he'll get a run out, our defence is looking decent just now mind you, 0 goals conceded after 3 games. 

Interesting that young Morrison is being mentioned, and I'm wondering if he can play left back. I'm not at all convinced by Forbes so far, and I'm thinking that pushing Rico further forward would offer more mobility in midfield.
A midfield of Carsy in front of the back four, with Hamilton, Nat and Rico ahead and Frizzell playing off Wilson/Johnstone could be interesting.

19 minutes ago, the snudge said:

Would anyone be opposed to the club saying naw to the league Cup games and just taking the 3-0 defeats?

Chance of injury or picking up covid. Less damage on the pitch. Minimal gate money. Very little positives.

I wouldn’t be so sure about the minimal gate money. I’d heard a rough figure of what the club made off of the Dunfermline stream and it wasn’t to be sniffed at. I’d imagine that figure will be even higher against Kilmarnock.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I wouldn’t be so sure about the minimal gate money. I’d heard a rough figure of what the club made off of the Dunfermline stream and it wasn’t to be sniffed at. I’d imagine that figure will be even higher against Kilmarnock.

YEAH FALKIRK ALSO WELL IN WITH A CHANCE OF QUALIFYING SO  MAY BE QUITE A FEW STREAMS SOLD THERE TOO.BUT I GET THE SNUDGE'S POINT, FOR US THEY ARE MEANINGLESS GAMES  WITH A RISK OF MORE INJURIES.IN TERMS OF GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP THOUGH, I THINK THE GAMES SHOULD BE PLAYED.SORRY CAPS LOCK HAS GOT STUCK AGAIN.

ETA-DID THE CLYDE GAE PROVE PROFITABLE WITH THE CLUB, DOES ANYONE KNOW?

Edited by lorenzo71