Sons' sorrow

5 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Frizzell confirmed.

Slightly disappointing his deal is only until January 11th but it’s better than nothing I suppose.

I ws delighted when we signed LOY.How i then wished it would have been a 6 month deal.Never know how these things may work out.Im guessing the player may be looking for a better deal if the covid situation has improved by then( although I seriously doubt it)

12 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Pleasing, although I agree with BBPF about it only being until January. Would've been nice to have him for the campaign - unless there are still doubts about his fitness.

A 19 man squad. Woah. Feels like we're a big club.

Aye must be with last seasons injury in mind.

It was about the midway point last season he got a bad one wasn't it?

Hopefully he stays fit. Could be a cracking addition.

30 minutes ago, sarti pooh said:

Aye must be with last seasons injury in mind.

It was about the midway point last season he got a bad one wasn't it?

Hopefully he stays fit. Could be a cracking addition.

Yeah. I remember he missed the Falkirk game at the start of January and Duffy saying post-match that he wanted to extend his loan deal - but that it would depend on his injury situation. 

Quite pleased with how the squad looks all things considered now. We've got an excellent goalkeeper; a good young back four, a couple of decent defensive midfielders, a few options out wide and a few creative midfielders. There's a decent bit of depth there too. The only concern is where the goals are going to come from.

41 minutes ago, cedrick1 said:

Any news on the goalkeeper injuries . Worrying with a game on Tuesday?? Cmon jan do your stuff 

Kevin will go back to Hibs tomorrow to be assessed. I reckon he probably could've played today, but we didn't want to risk aggravating it. I'd be very surprised to see big Waldo fit for then, so I'd imagine we'll try and bring in an emergency keeper.

12 minutes ago, cedrick1 said:

Oh and update on Denny Johnstone please x

Out for Tuesday. Duffy didn't say why. PJ will be too.

1 minute ago, lionel wickson said:

Also, what happened to Donald Morrison?

He spent the game a few rows in front of me in the stand, so I'm guessing he picked up a knock too.

Any further questions or can I go and read the match thread now?

1 minute ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Kevin will go back to Hibs tomorrow to be assessed. I reckon he probably could've played today, but we didn't want to risk aggravating it. I'd be very surprised to see big Waldo fit for then, so I'd imagine we'll try and bring in an emergency keeper.

Out for Tuesday. Duffy didn't say why. PJ will be too.

He spent the game a few rows in front of me in the stand, so I'm guessing he picked up a knock too.

Any further questions or can I go and read the match thread now?

Read the match thread? I'm waiting on your detailed match report.